Reviews for Secrets
ynius chapter 4 . 4/8
That was sooo very cute! I'm going on diabetes becauses of mini-Takashi with Nyanko-sensei sleeping together. Please, more of this amazing thing!
readwithcats chapter 4 . 3/5
RIP, it's been 4 years... so much for fairly soon xD

Anyway, I really like this chapter and Madara and reiko!
This is amazing I love how you wrote everyone in this and I love how you wrote the way Natsume met everyone in this :D
Svelis chapter 4 . 12/7/2016
Owww, it is soooo sweet and warm! I wonder so many times about Reiko and how wonderful would be if she had lived long enough to, at least!, encouter Takashi! Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter!
lany-chan chapter 4 . 10/7/2016
I wonder what will happen when Reiko comes back and see Madara. Keep going!
Ruby of Raven chapter 4 . 8/3/2016
Ha! XD Yes! Can I keep it!? I'd love to see her response!

I dream of asking you, "Can you update?"

-it'd mean the world to me ;D
Domimi chapter 4 . 6/10/2016
I have tears in my eyes, this is everything I ever wanted. Whether or not you end up coming back to this fic, what's here is wonderful. I'm grateful I found it!
Pichicha123 chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
Are you going to continue this?
Wildrop chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
This was fun. Young Takashi is adorable and so sad all at once and it hurts but he's so cute! and Old Reiko is kind of adorable in her treatment of him. Tsundere.
Thanks for the story!
AkakuHana chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
*SQUEALS/CRIES HAPPY TEARS* The last part was just too cute! x3
I absolutely love Madara with a passion. This was just great. I really love that you kept close to the original. There's just something great about it.
Aww! You haven't updated for a while now that I check :'( I really hope this isn't an abandoned fic. I'll cry so much if so. I love well made Natsume Yuujinchou fanfics. My favorite one hasn't updated for a while, and it's so sad to even think that this one isn't gonna update anymore. It's hard find good fanfictions like this one :(
I hope you update, I hope it's not an abandoned fic :( I very much look forward to the next :) to see Reiko's reaction xD
AkakuHana chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
This made me tear up...My heart!
AkakuHana chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
This is so cute x3 I absolutely love how this has been put together so far. I always liked the thought of 'what if' Reiko was alive and took Natsume in. I love how this is paced, it's not flying through things and giving a satisfying amount on little details.
I love that he's still going to have Nishimura as a friend :') I'm glad about that. I mean, no offense to OCs, but there's just something so great about sticking to canon.
Well, I wanna say that everyone seems very in character, but we don't exactly know Reiko on a personal level, it's kinda obscure on how Natsume would act as a child as well, and well we don't know Nishimura as a child. But if I had to guess and go with feeling, somehow this just feels right :)
Mistress of the Words chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
I do wish you would continue this! Stories like this one are rare in this category. This is actually the first time I've stumbled upon a "Natsume lives with Reiko" story and I really enjoy it! :D Madara is as amusing as always XD hahaha!
SilverRider09 chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
i. cried. so. much.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
Oh dear "can I keep it" hahaha.

Thanks for the lovely story, I look forward to more!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »