Reviews for Secrets
Oh dear "can I keep it" hahaha.

Thanks for the lovely story, I look forward to more!
jadelikescats chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
please please please update :)
Ariana Deralte chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
This is a fascinating idea. I love how different you've made the meeting between Natsume and Madara. Looking forward to more.
Anonymous is a pretty bad name chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
This is a really promising fic - I hope you continue with it, and we'll eventually get to see the end! :D
xkuroxshinobix chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
I really like this story! Will you be updating this anytime soon?
Unknownmusic chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Awwwww...that was SO CUTE.
MADStar529 chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Can't wait for more. Happy to see Nyanko-sensei! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
MADStar529 chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Love this. Especially as we see Reiko soften up. As much as she can at least.
MADStar529 chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Sweet.
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Interesting.
mikan96 chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Thanks for the update. I love it that you introduce Madara to Natsume and the ending of this chapter.
myinuyasha04 chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Beautiful! I absolutely loved it! I was hoping that Madara would make an appearance! I do have a hard time thinking of him as anything but Nyanko-sensei though! I'm looking forward to seeing Reiko's reaction when she comes home!
harunekonya chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
The ending to this chapter was absolutely adorable. I love this alternative version of the meeting, and the ending was absolutely adorable. I could totally visualize it, every moment of its utter adorableness. Oh Nyanko-sensei. I can't wait for Reiko to come back and see what Natsume's brought home. And the words Nyanko-sensei and Reiko will exchange. I expect some accusations like, "What, you didn't notice me gone how could you?!" XD So much love. Please keep updating when you can. This is too good of a story to go to waste.
Illuminati-4 chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Cool! Reiko is alive and Natsume is so young! Would he meet the Fujiwaras? I wonder if Reiko would have an effect on his personality as he grows... I look forward to reading more :)
Alyss Penedo chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
Update spotted!
I was so worried that you'd absondoned this wonderful fic :P So glad it's still being written.

And Nyanko takes the stage! I thought you might've left him out entirely and focused on the more domestic aspects; I am very glad to see that that's not the case. Not that there isn't plenty of angst andfluff in this chapter (more angst and less fluff), but still.