Reviews for Secret For A Reason
cartoongeek13 chapter 13 . 2/25
That was so freaking adorable! Now I have to read more Adyson/Django stories. :D
Guest chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
*facepalms* I just went through the last few chapters thinking it was Chez Burger. Excuse me while I go get my vision checked. Again.

All ridiculousness aside this is a really good story. I love the way you kept Adyson' s sarcasm and remembered the whole Speckie vs. Finkie thing.

-Random person is out. PEACE!
writer-person2 chapter 13 . 5/2/2012
Awww :)
IzzytheGreat14 chapter 13 . 5/2/2012
Awww! Cool! I love it!

You know you love me, IzzytheGreat14
WordNerb93 chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
Awesome! Perfect ending, in my opinion! I personally loved the reveal! It was pretty funny, yet also on the romantic side. Not sure if that made sense, but that's the best way for me to describe it.
ApostolicPrincessinGod chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
Awe, I really liked that. It was so cute;) Keep writing and God bless
FanFreak01 chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
Great chapter. Is this the final chapter? If not then please update soon.

FanFreak01
Michi41 chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
YAY! Adyson and Django had the perfect date. And kiss, even if it was little. :)

Seriously, this is probably the best story for them I've seen in a very long time. Very nice work!
PhishesBeCrazy chapter 11 . 4/29/2012
GA FGINSBD5K :GI3MC!

SA Isn't Django is it! I hope it isn't Irving or someone like that (Although I would like it to be Ferb)
WordNerb93 chapter 11 . 4/16/2012
Well, that awkward moment is (hopefully) going to help convince Adyson that she likes Django, besides the fact that she trusted him enough to tell him about her father.

Well, as much fun as you are having keeping us in suspense, please don't keep us hanging too long! I really want to see the big moment!
RomanianPrincess chapter 11 . 4/15/2012
Wait until May 1? Now that's just cruel. Hahaha... ok I'll be watching for your email. I do like this story!
FanFreak01 chapter 11 . 4/15/2012
Oh, so that's what happened to Adyson's father. Great chapter and please update soon.

FanFreak01
writer-person2 chapter 11 . 4/15/2012
Great chapter!
Michi41 chapter 11 . 4/15/2012
Wow, that's weird how similar our scenes are. But as you said, great minds do seem to think alike. :)

So that's how Adyson's father died? That's sad. :(

YAY! Adyson is finally going to find out who her secret admirer is! You're evil for making us wait that long. But oh well, looks like I have to deal. XD Seriously though, have fun working on your production!
writer-person2 chapter 10 . 4/14/2012
This story is really good :)