Reviews for Ripples
please update soon because I'm so in love with this story! I love the plot and being a NaruHina fan myself, I love those moments with naruto and hinata. Please have more of those moments. Will there be anymore parings to come?
C.W chapter 12 . 2/11
I glad you let Hinata join team 7, I think she had an bigger impact on Naruto nindo ninja way. I think it very annoying that Sakura keeps asking Hinata about Saskue. I really want to see how things go if Sasuke didn't leave the hidden leaf village. Will Orochimaru take Sasuke by force or hold Hinata as a hostage. Will Naruto realize his feelings for Hinata, I notice Naruto would get this happy feeling when he's around Hinata. I think Naruto is slowly falling for Hinata. Update soon please and thank you.
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 12 . 2/9
OMG! Why did I stop reading this fic before? It's so amazing! I love this Hinata on Team 7 fic! It's great to see since Hinata was originally going to be a member of Team 7 before Kishimoto replaced her with Sakura after being convinced by his editor to include a love triangle :/

Although, I am a die hard NaruHina shipper, the SasuHina friendship is so adorable :) I truly believe that Sasuke may not have gone with the Sound had someone been there to reach out to him like Hinata since Sakura was too busy obsessing over him to think of his feelings, he and Naruto were fighting at the time so Naruto didn't, and Kakashi seemed unaware with what to do about the situation. Of course, it helps that he didn't run into Itachi when he came to the village and told off Sasuke.

This also has me wondering if Itachi will be good in this fic like he is in the series and how everything he does is for the good of Konoha.

I also do love the impact Hinata is having on the characters in this fic and how she is slowly developing throughout the chapters and gaining confidence. I do think this is how events could have turned out had she been placed on Team 7 (like her getting stronger more quickly with Naruto's influence and her helping Naruto get stronger as well).

LOL, I love protective!Neji trying to beat the crap out of Sasuke while training xD

Also, thanks for the small scene with Tenten, she is one of my fave characters and Kishimoto barely gives her any screentime. Good to see Hinata has one "sane" girl friend xD

Also, happy that Tsunade has taken notice in Hinata :) Now I'm hoping she trains under Tsunade. It always bugged me how Sakura, out of all kunoichi, was chosen as the apprentice.

Naruto becoming chunnin does make sense to me since he was more strategic thanks to Hinata during his fight with Neji and able to block his every move (BTW, thanks for having him summon the toad during the fight xD). Though I do feel bad for Sasuke and how he will react. I hope it's not too bad because I actually like Sasuke a whole lot more in this fic than in the series. He's more likable :P

Also, I doubt kidnapping or trying to kill Hinata will make Sasuke join Orochimaru :P In fact, it would make Orochimaru more of an enemy to both Sasuke and Naruto than he already is :P

I'm wondering if you are going to remake the Sound chase only this time with the Sound taking Hinata rather than taking Sasuke :P

Anywhoo, look forward to more :)
Chewie Cookies chapter 12 . 1/26
Dayum, this is good shit! I hope you update soon, though!

Keep up the good work!
Kairan1979 chapter 12 . 1/18
Naruto was promoted? That's something we didn't get to see in canon (one of the ridiculous parts of the Chuunin exams, happily explored by Council!bashers).
biofan09 chapter 12 . 1/2
Nice AU you have here. All the changes were perfectly logical and flowed from each other.

Good job on the latter chapters, since that where most of the changes are occurring. I specially like your character development.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
cool
MisakiBloody Ros chapter 12 . 11/7/2014
Please don't abandon this fic. Really love the idea of Hinata being the glue that keeps the team together. So much better than Sakura.
Plus naruto just got over and your fic is really helping me during my mourning period.
Hope to see updates!
Okiro Benihime chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
I understand that the main premise of this fic is how Hinata's presence changes events (or should I perhaps say how a decent team-mate changes events), but I really hope to see some more character development for Sasuke and Naruto, along with some perspective chapters. I for one, kinda don't like Hinata, weird I know, considering I'm reading this story, and hope that you branch off from her eventually. I know she probably needs the most development as a character, and who knows you might just win me over. But as it stands, I hope to see more of how Naruto and Sasuke are personally affected by her. I do hope that her presence doesn't magically fix every problem though, because that would be bullshit.
Stanislas chapter 12 . 11/3/2014
Awesome story so far! I hope the next chapter will come up soon!
Planetary Maelstrom chapter 12 . 10/30/2014
I've read the whole story in one go and I gotta say, it's really well. . .er. . .typed? :P I have some questions concerning the last few chapters, though. Firstly, I feel that this story is slowly inching towards a situation where Sasuke starts to like Hinata. My question, oh god i can't believe i'm asking this, is whether or not this is the start of some sort of love triangle between them and Naruto. Secondly, Naruto is only just a bit more likely to win against Hinata when going all out(without Kyuubi's chakra) and that's just because she uses only taijutsu(kaiten can be a ninjutsu). My question, is why does Naruto not train on his own accord like Hinata or even Sasuke does? This fact somewhat mystifies me. I never saw him training himself without someone else's prompt or guidance. I get it, he's not smart but, seriously, didn't living alone teach him to be atleast a little self-reliant? Finally, is this story Naruto centric because, frankly speaking, I really think all he seems to be doing is landing the finishing blow after everyone tires out the enemy while Hinata seems more like the main protagonist(which, in retrospect, isn't necessarily a bad thing except, Naruto's screen time somehow seems tame compared to her's). Take care and please reply. No offence meant btw. Peace! :D
Dragon Man 180 chapter 12 . 10/29/2014
Oh hell, if the Sound Four hurt Hinata and Naruto knows about it... well I think he'll go Kyuubi on them. I'm glad Naruto got promoted, I can't wait to see Sasuke's reaction to this development.
Worker72 chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
I don't know who to feel more sorry for the Sound Four for targeting Hinata or Hinata for being targeted.
Murriah chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
Finally! Thank you for the update! Looking forward to the next chapter. Maybe sooner than later! Lol.
Goeno chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
I like this! He deserved it!