Reviews for Of Imprints and Clones
VJ Riddle chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
And the day he whips out the non-disclosure agreements is the same day she pulls out an example glitter vampire, and they both stare at each other and realize... they've been telling each other the cold hard truth since day 1.

Snicker.

Love it! Thanks for writing!
maya chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
any chance of a sequel? please?
escape5 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
thinking about adding another chapter? because i can't wait to read what happens next.
maya chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
hi...this story feels real and if you ever write some more i would love to read it...you got me hooked:-)
RoseA26 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
LOL...I really enjoyed this, another that, in my very humble opinion, calls for a sequel! Any likihood of one? Thanks! : )
Aeterna Nox Rosa chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This is really good. I like it. TBC? Please!
alichi chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I love it! It's great! I love both stargate a twilight and this crossover is amazing! Write more please.
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Never! Ever! Did I think I would read a Twilight fic of any kind even though I read the books, but I gotta tell ya, ya got me hooked. I love mini!Jack so I'm glad I took a chance that this would be an honest to goodness story and not something overly dramatized. So far so good. :) I just love that you picked Leah to do this with to. You're writting in just the right amount of angst on her part without making her annoying. Good start, I look forward to more.
IBTeri chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
really good hope you update
willowfaust chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
love it
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Love it
darkplayer35 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Amusing story. It has potential. Please update soon.
heartlessgroom chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Very nice. You write the best Stargate/Twilight stories I have ever read. I loved your other one and I am pretty sure that I am going to like this one as well. I also love the Lear/Jack pairing and I hope you continue this story. Great job.
Major Simi chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
ok, interesting thing, keep going