Reviews for The Cosmic Era Republic
LeeMinRen chapter 5 . 6/18
So this is the sequel to Identification Number O04172.

Nice continuation of your story. But I hope it has an ending like the first one. Is it possible? :'(
Though I have my own version in my mind of the ending/sequel in your previous story, I like this too.

Looking forward for the updates.

Thank you and keep it up! :)

-LeeMinRen
Serious Reader chapter 5 . 6/1
It is sad to see that you already dropped this story. I would really want to see a much happier ending in this sequel. Please at least give us a summary of what was supposed to happen like how you summarized your fic with 144k words into 1k words. I will greatly appreciate it if you do. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
StrawberryWhiteHorse chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
Was that Rau Le Crueset in your story a good man?
Honestly I'm still confused with Cagalli's feeling to Athrun.. She loved him or not? I hope you continue the story...
I'm waiting
StrawberryWhiteHorse chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
Toppoki! it's my fav food alsoD
StrawberryWhiteHorse chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Emo Cagalli is just tearful T,T
g chapter 5 . 11/25/2015
so this is the last story up? are you not continuing the sequel? what a horrible way to end. poor cagalli.
g chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
was this supposed to be a slightly romantic story or not? to get rid of cagalli after all you did to set it up? why didn't you just make them a couple already, and go through the fluff? then you could just get right into other parts of the story...this is certainly not AsuCaga...really disappointed :(
Guest chapter 5 . 3/24/2015
Please continue on with the story. I really love the entire plot since the first ff. Your stories are amazing. Please continue updating :
Nemui Neko-cchi chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
update update ... pweaseee ...

I want to see the reunion ...

thanks...
Guest chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
I really hope you pick this up again, this is a really unique take on the GS universe.

Generally I've always been sympathetic towards Coordinators and ZAFT, and sen Blue Cosmos and the EA as the baddies, but in this seen I've seen a complete reversal. There've been a few times where I've hoped the Naturals nuke the heck outta the PLANTs for the sake of justice.

ZAFT and PLANT literally cannot claim any moral high-ground. They instigated the war through something as barbaric slavery because they considered themselves too good for menial labor, and every attempt by your Coordinator characters to justify the slave trade has seemed increasingly pathetic and even delusional - they're downright ignorant of the reality and ramifications of slavery, or maybe they just don't care.

The use of the virus paints an even worse picture of them (and the Archangel mutineers). Realistically, an engineered pathogen like that is a biological weapon of mass destruction, capable of murdering millions worldwide (which it likely does - it'd be simply impossible logistically for ZAFT to quickly get the vaccinations out the second the Earth governments surrendered). And again, we see Coordinator characters essentially justify worldwide mass murder (and against mostly civilian populations nonetheless) in order to end a war of their making, and subjugate the entire world so that natural slaves can be freely theirs for the taking. The virus in monumentally more inhumane than the nuking of Junius Seven, and without a doubt caused far more deaths.

It's downright chilling to see generally righteous and "good" characters, like Athrun, Lacus, Nicol, and even Kira, try to make slavery and bio-weaponry seem reasonable. Every single time they've done it, I simply gape in disbelief, trying to understand if they're naiive and don't understand the ramifications and scale of their actions consequences, or are simply detached from the suffering of what they see as lesser beings. To hold another human in subserviant bondage with no rights, and to murder millions of others in a cruel and inhumane way - they don't seem to understand that they're complete in the moral wrong.

I applaud you. I've never hated Coordinators before, but in your fic you've essentially make them the biggest bunch of self-righteous and downright sociopathic assholes imaginable. I would actually find myself cheering if Blue Cosmos started nuking the PLANTs out of reprisal, just to pay back the tyrannical slavers for all the blood on their hands. I'd love to see you necro this story, and have Cagalli give 'em all the beating they deserve.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
Please update soon! I really want to read more about what will Athrun gonna do! Pleasecontinue the story!
Yulian chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
Hey your fanfics are really awesome! This one is one of my favorites. Seeing that this was the sequel to the rather depressing ending of the story, well it got me super excited. I really love the way you write too! Just amazing! By the way I wanted you to know that I bookmarked your page! Haha! Please update soon! :)
Syanna.Clairyn chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
Hi, i love ur story and every detail you have written
Will you continue the story?
Please do, i want to know what 's happen to cagalli
I really like them to be together
Anyway thanks to write this story, love it
CrazedXMia chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
This is by far the most intertaning athrun x cagalli story i have ever read, i hope you will put up another chapter
Mia chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
this is awesome, i hope the chapter 6 is comming soon :)