Reviews for Buried Truths
Rainstorm55 chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
Gross and delightful ending! Gore doesn't tend to faze me so I love it. I love that Todd is able to keep his head and wits, and thus destroy Victor.

I'm so happy the babes are okay that I was even glad to see John. :) And there are so many other of your terrific tales to read that I dont; mind int he least that this delicious, scary ditty is done.
Rainstorm55 chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
Victor Pete's follwing apart - literally. All together now -

Wayne's World "Ewwwwwww."

JK. :)

I love the "one of you must die" twist - it's sorta Harry Potter/Voldemort (Ahh! I said the name! :) ) but very different because they're more the same person.

Todd MUST get there in time to find out that he fugued into Victor Pete during Marty's rape, because I'm dying to see his reaction!
Rainstorm55 chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
It's very scary that Todd no longer has complete privacy or control over his own body and mind! Very spooky stuff - I'm a huge King fan as I may have mentioned, but I never read or saw "Dark 1/2" so this is a treat for me as I don't see much of anything coming.

I sometimes can see twists coming in dramas, but not so much in horror/mystery, especially the grande dame Agatha Christie. I usually just go along and enjoy the ride. :0
Rainstorm55 chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
Noo! :( Not Larry!

Very sad but thrilling chapter - I hope Todd makes it to his family in time and that he can save them. Poor marty and babes - I'm eagerly awaiting the nest installment.
Rainstorm55 chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
I like Todd's snarky "friendly neighborhoos cop" coment. Reminds me of Spiderman. Heh.

As always, I love his endearments to Marty too, especially "babe" and/or "baby".

See a doctor, Todd, for heaven's sake, for your sake, for Marty's and the babies' sake!
Rainstorm55 chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
I'm crazy about their answering message - awfully sweet and funny.

I'm sure sorry for poor Aubrey, sorry that they're missing her message, and even sorrier that Todd is having such horrible nightmares. He and Marty don't deserve this and I hope good can ultimately win out.
Rainstorm55 chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
Poor Clint!

Very ominous and creepy...the ending lets the reader kwo that even though Todd/Marty are about to love, something's just not quite right...

Deliciously spooky...
Rainstorm55 chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
I can't believe Todd said that, either. Brutal. :(

Since this is a story, I can safely and without guilt say I hope Rick gets what's coming to him - not what Todd threatened, but something bad. Rick's vile.

It's always nice to see Barbara in stories since Todd really loved her as a child. I think Roger Howarth did a great job in the scenes where he got his mother's letters and found out he had Victor Sr.'s fortune coming to him and wondered aloud, "What money, Mommy?"

I'm a huge King fan and am really enjoying this dark offering.