Reviews for Don't Forget to Close the Blinds
Christiangirl chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Great story! I always like the over protective Agent Aaron Hotchner angle, especially when it comes to Agent Jennifer Jareau! It was just so sweet the way Hotch was worried about JJ! It was funny how Hotch and JJ were caught making out in Hotch's office with the blinds to his office window opened!
SSAmolloy7 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
omg that was hilarious! ahahah, that was a brilliant one shot, and i defo was not expecting that haha. Loved the last line as well. I'm still laughing as i write this, so great job X)
Dream24 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
It's so funny to read about Hotch lost track of himself with JJ, let alone allow the entire bullpen to witness such passion ;)

Rossi and the rest of the team will never let them live this down!
ficdirectory chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Aw, I'm glad JJ's okay! Found this via the Fanfiction Story Spotlight on the Criminal Minds Weekly Prompts forum! Congrats!
Andi chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Great story! Hope to see more from you soon!
deeda chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
oh i LOVE this! Thank you sooo much! too cute!
whimsical-one-ga chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
ROTFL, funny. I enjoyed it. Thanks to you for writing it and to Flames101 for the prompt.
hot4booth chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Very funny. Love that Rossi didn't wait for an invitation and just stuck his head in. And the team disappointed when the blinds closed was great, too.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
HAHA! This is hilarious! I really enjoyed reading this. Major kudos to you!
angry penguin chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
ROFL. Damn good in such a short time... Rossi does care! Who else would have stopped them before it got worse... :)
Ssa chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Loved the transition from serious to hilarious! Love protective,slightly aggressive Hotch! :D
Flames101 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Even with the title of this story, I was totally caught off guard by Rossi's revleation. I laughed out loud and groaned an "Oh no," at the same time. What a perfect story! :) Thanks so much for writing!