Reviews for My wild 999 percent
Larisa chapter 1 . 3/24
A ghost from the past. I guess Fireflight sorely misses his teammates and what will he do now that he's functional?
buslimpan chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
This was awesome!
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
this was a real trip
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
the ending is a bit confusing, but the overall story is great
DemonSurfer chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Daaaamn.

I saw this one floating around, but I'm bad with titles and had forgotten 'My Happy Ending' was one I had read XD. I remember content, just not names.

I rather like it that Fireflight could recognize the Stunticons how they are now. How as opposite teams they have that special kind of familiarity, even after so long. And I liked how Wildrider was willing to repair an old enemy, one of a team that killed Motormaster and nearly killed him, because that old enemy is alone and Wildrider isn't.

And you are going to make us cry like infants with the third part aren't you?
Glue Stick Gary chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I've been soo busy that I can finally catch up with some of your fics! Let me start off with this one, and boy, do I LOVE this story. It's so detailed, and very imaginative...very enjoyable.

Wildrider...poor guy. I'm sad at what happened to the Stunticons in this. Even though KO's spark has the littest of his personality, its still there, and I really hope Knock Out sees more of that side of him. And the others. Dead End and Drag Strip as well. I really do see all three of them together and creating Knock Out. It gives him a very surreal background and yet it makes a lot of sense.

Now, the Autobot he found. I really want to know which one it is. I wondering if its Air Raid...the way he talked would be more like him then..I dunno...Skydive. It's nice to try and match the personality to the picture I have in my head of those guys. Can you tell me which was was it? *pleasseee* lol

You're writing has improved soo much! Great job! You're such a great writer and for english being your second lauguage that's amazing!

Hope everything is going well with you!

Cheers,

Ash
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Dang . . . has KO been dreaming the last bit? Also, ooh, I can only imagine the hefty interrogation BD will recieve about his giant secret. O_O
QoS chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Ghosts in the machine.

I knew the secret of Knock Out’s creation couldn’t be hidden for ever, but I expected it to start when he guessed Breakdown was hiding something from him. The dreams of his past, dreams that aren’t completely his own, are a much more fascinating development. He’s a mech who casts three separate shadows, and he’s starting to realize that.

I also like the contrast between the gestalt-mentality of the Stunticons and Knock Out’s conviction of his uniqueness and individuality. “The roughness, the laughter, the monster made of many. And, amongst it all, the warmth, the belonging…” The only friend Knock Out really has is Breakdown, and you can tell his spark is drawn towards that connection while his processors assure him that he absolutely doesn’t *need* Breakdown, and that he’s seniormost in their partnership.

The echoes of the voices of the dead were one of the best parts of this chapter. Even though Knock Out doesn’t realize the significance of impulses like this one: “There was a part of him that enjoyed picturing himself in a position of authority, at the top of the podium with an eternal number one beneath his feet”, it’s so good to see the other Stunticons in him. He’s about to learn that those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it, especially when they meet up with those who caused the past to end as abruptly as it did.

I was hoping the Aerialbot would be Fireflight, although his fate is a brutal one (with the rest of his gestalt dead). It’s just so rare to see Fireflight do something other than be cute, funny or vulnerable. Hardly surprising that his mind has given way, to some extent, under millions of years of pain… and even in the midst of that particular horror, there was the great detail of Wildrider painting a mustache on the Autobot sigil. Oh, Knock Out… so much more to you than meets the eye, and I’m afraid for your sanity too – not to mention for Breakdown’s own spark – when you find out.
asylums-angel chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Aaaaaa this was so sad yet lovely... Glorious. Can't wait for the next part.
Decepticon Fan chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This was very good! If you could, I'd like to see TFP Megatron in a one-shot story written by you. You write Megatron so well it's amazing!

Keep up the awesome work Taipan!
sphinx01 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I've grown so very fond of your Stunticon characterizations... Good thing I have a third part to look forward to! ;p

Interesting that Fireflight was able to recognize the three different personalities in Knock Out. I'm curious to see what you're gonna make of this. Besides, I can imagine that it won't be so easy to find information about Motormaster. There's certainly enough reason to have this data erased, probably even by Breakdown himself...

Primus blessed the crazy ones... yeah, that definitely explains a few things, especially when it comes to the Stunticons ;-) I'm so looking forward to the next part!

Have a good week!
LucasVN chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Breaksdown's seeming death was a shocker, to say the least. Sadly, I didn't get quite the emotional impact, as I missed both of the premier airings due to prior plans, and had to watch it on YT after seeing spoilers, but oh well...

IN any case, Your AU is getting deeper and more interesting. I currently have no words, to be quite honest.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Okay, THAT was something else.

Looks like more of Wildrider exists in there than Breakdown gave credit for. And I really didn't expect that ending. Somehow, after reading this, I got reminded of the last couple chapters of The Left Leg.

Seems Knockout is going to have a lot of questions for Breakdown to answer. Wonder if Breakdown will be willing to answer any of them.

"Primus blessed the crazy ones", indeed. I look forward to seeing the last part.

Sorry if I'm not coherent here. I just woke up.
allihavetodoisfall chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Love this! (I don't remember if I reviewed 'My Happy Ending' but I read it and loved it!)

'Crossfire' ignited my love of Knock Out and Breakdown to insane levels. I can admit that.

I could write about how I love how the Stunticon's personalities manifest themselves in Knock Out. Or how Breakdown is overprotective. But I will say I love it, and leave it at that!