Reviews for This Never Happened Part 2
animechickie chapter 15 . 7/9
Is it bad that I love the downs in the separation as much as I love the ups? I think it makes it more real even though it’s horribly sad.
animechickie chapter 14 . 7/9
Love this slice of the Mañoso family trying their hardest to be functional!
animechickie chapter 13 . 7/9
I love that Rosa basically gets sick of her son and daughter-in-law being hopeless and tells them to fix it (but in a much nicer way). Also that instead of falling into the temptation to do it herself, Teresa makes Ricardo actually walk a mile in her shoes and clean!
animechickie chapter 12 . 7/9
Love it! Seriously desiring that Valentine’s Day gift set for myself right about now. The tour of London was a fun extra for someone who has never been, too!
animechickie chapter 11 . 7/9
I’m excited to see the high end fashion adventure, and glad that Morelli is out of the way for now!
animechickie chapter 10 . 7/9
Super cute with the puppy and the interactions. I feel like I’m leaving the weirdest reviews but I’m committed to reviewing before I move on to the next chapter!
animechickie chapter 9 . 7/9
The army team protecting Stephanie was the perfect prelude to Ranger finding out how amazing Steph is in his absence. As always, love it!
animechickie chapter 8 . 7/9
I want to feel sorry for Ricardo but I just can’t! I’m enjoying the hell out of him getting what he deserved.
animechickie chapter 7 . 7/9
I’m firmly convinced Rosa was a criminal mastermind in a former life and seeing the arrangement of the reveal dinner cements it. Can’t wait!
animechickie chapter 6 . 7/9
So wonderful! I love the relationship building and the well deserved smack downs.
animechickie chapter 5 . 7/9
Between the army boys, Steph’s confrontation at the police station, and Edna’s revenge I can’t wait to see what y’all have in store for Morelli!
animechickie chapter 4 . 7/9
Teresa’s reactionto the whole scheme and Ricardo’s attempts to make it all about him was perfect.
animechickie chapter 3 . 7/9
Yes! Papa gets what he deserves (albeit the light version because of Morelli). The switch was awesome and I love how Steph played it.
animechickie chapter 2 . 7/9
Trying to keep my promise- and Joe’s chapter was good! It’s sad that I could see him doing all those things. Thanks!
animechickie chapter 1 . 7/9
I feel so horrible, I just wrote a review on the old This Never Happened saying thank you and wishing the author well before I saw the review stating she had passed away. I’ve made myself a promise I’ll write a review for each chapter, because life is short and you should never not tell someone how much you appreciate the work they’ve done for a story. So thank you all for coming together and finishing this work! I know I’m years behind, but I’m still so grateful this story has been finished.
2,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »