Reviews for This Never Happened Part 2
judyshue809 chapter 65 . 9/19
Excellent story, both 1 and 2. Thank you for continuing this great story.
animechickie chapter 48 . 8/9
I feel like Carlos has set the diamond bar very high with this ring! The Morgan family being appreciative was very sweet, and now RangeMan will have a great building and get off the ground. I’m excited to read more but I think I’m slowing down because I don’t want it to end just yet!
animechickie chapter 47 . 8/9
Frank is the best, and the inception of Rangeman is pretty neat!
animechickie chapter 46 . 8/7
The family reunion was perfect! Everyone behaved themselves and was friendly. Loved it!
animechickie chapter 45 . 8/7
Love that they work through everything normal couples experience - it would’ve been weird if there was no friction the way their personalities are! I’m glad Ricardo has finally made up with his mother, and I’m hopeful it will stick this time!
animechickie chapter 44 . 8/7
The game lives! Love it. Of course Carlos tries to push himself, but good for Steph for making sure he doesn’t!
animechickie chapter 43 . 8/7
Finally home! So glad Frank is there to help and Carlos isn’t too stubborn to accept it. Loved the Blackie parts too!
animechickie chapter 42 . 8/6
I feel so silly I keep saying that I loved a chapter but it’s such a pleasure to read and I really am enjoying it! It’ll be interesting to see what the Colonel wanted, and how everyone reacts to Steph’s dad.
animechickie chapter 41 . 8/6
This was a wonderful fix to a horrible relationship! I’m glad something finally made it through so communication could happen between Carlos and Ricardo. I love that Steph was the one to make him see what he was ignoring, and I’m excited for what’s next!
animechickie chapter 40 . 8/6
This was a fabulous chapter! Ricardo realizing he’s fallen back into the same patterns will hopefully make him man up and apologize.
animechickie chapter 39 . 8/6
The big reveal! So glad Steph was able to read Ricardo the riot act. Loved it!
animechickie chapter 38 . 8/6
So glad Rosa could both smack Ricardo and solve the issue with Stephanie and Carlos in one moment!
animechickie chapter 37 . 8/6
Ricardo is such a turd! I’m so glad no one was there to witness that, or in the alternative, I hope Steph and Rosa heard all of it and want to murder him. Love it as always!
animechickie chapter 36 . 8/6
Of course Ricardo has to make it about himself again! Glad everyone is doing okay but I’m ready for Ranger to wake up and Steph to not be on the other side of the world
animechickie chapter 35 . 8/6
The showdown! Finally the mission is over. So excited!
2,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »