Reviews for Soldier of OZ: Walker's Account
SmileRen chapter 49 . 1/23
I don't care if update are behind schedule if their going to be this brilliant :)
NGTM-R chapter 47 . 11/27/2014
I think I said this in PM, but I look forward to this not actually being Chrsyantheum's only battle and it turning out again for Libra or something similarly silly.
Shiny Wurmple chapter 47 . 11/6/2014
i read this entire fic and I must say, I'm very impressed. Keep going, this is one of the best fics I've read so far. :)
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 46 . 10/13/2014
Epic!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 45 . 10/6/2014
Love it!
anon chapter 43 . 8/10/2014
This is probably one of the best Gundam fanfictions bar none. Wing gave the hints that it was going to have way more political intrigue and time didn't allow for it. Each chapter has me going "what's going to happen next, what will be the next big step in the greater conspiracy" behind the scenes. I like how you introduced the Barton's early on. With Dekim on the move, I wonder how this will influence the Alliance, OZ/Romefellar, and later on the White Fang.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 43 . 7/30/2014
nicely done
Joe Falco chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
My favorite part of the scene was section III with the announcement of the attack. How the soldiers were distraught was nicely well written without it becoming canned and hammy. Oswald just seems numbed by the barrage of bad events happening in his life in that last sentence.

Looking back on Oswald's growing pride of his uniform, I had imagined him doing a catwalk in front of a mirror with his uniform, getting his swag on. I'm sure somewhere in that universe, there was a fashion show for the Alliance top brass and the public displaying the uniforms.
Script chapter 26 . 12/24/2013
I've been reading this fic for a while, and am pretty impressed with it. I did expect Walker to show up in Xinjiang, but like you said, perhaps he's had his fair share of getting shot down by Gundams, and you created this fic for a purpose greater than replaying every action sequence from the show from the point of view of an immortally unlucky pilot.

Also I understand and appreciate that you meant no offense to the Latter-Day Saint Church. I would however say, that while text-book history or the attitude of less than perfect Mormons may suggest otherwise, the Church leadership would never condone the actions or prideful attitudes depicted as the "Zionist Movement" in this fic.

That said, keep up the great work!
P.S. You do have a considerable number of grammatical errors throughout, including one line where you said 'gundam pilots' and clearly meant the engineers.
karina001 chapter 32 . 10/7/2013
Oh I loved the tattoo [snicker]. And why, pray tell, did one not get to know what that other tattoo was of? One says good bye to Deathscythe... for the moment at least. Yes, I got a bit of time to actually read a chapter. Miracles do happen.
karina001 chapter 31 . 6/6/2013
Well yes, Eva, you might just be right about Une's sanity. Doesn't Walker just love his peanut gallery? And Kanna's right, no flag to capture is a bonus. Unless I miss my guess, Trowa just made a guest appearance. Quite an interesting meeting for Walker in the shadows there. Fun and games ahead...and Zechs is off into space. The chess board has pieces coming into strategic position.
karina001 chapter 30 . 5/22/2013
'With a big head' indeed! Duo can certainly be full of cheek. He is going to get on famously with Eva. And Walker took that 'promotion' rather well, certainly better than his companions did. Quite the eventful day with Heero and Wu Fei making a guest appearance and even a voice over from Quatre. Quite the day indeed and so sorry for the lengthy wait to read the chapter. One more to go to catch up, and unfortunately, not now.
musubi.kei chapter 26 . 5/9/2013
I do enjoy the portrayal of Dorothy Catalonia in this chapter. politics is merely a game of wits for her and not a matter of conviction.
musubi.kei chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
I love the voice of your narrative. It'll take a while to catch up in the chapters, but I do not expect my affections to change. GW has always worked more for me as a story of accumulated masses rather than specified heroes.
karina001 chapter 29 . 4/23/2013
Enter Duo. So some fun and games ahead with the unique character of that braided wonder. Took me long enough to get some free time, but entertain me you more than managed, as always.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »