Reviews for Endings
Lottie chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I have read this about five times now and it still makes me cry. :) It really is fantastic, you potray Sasuke perfectly and the ending is heart breaking. :)
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Oh! My! Hokage! I can't believe it ended so tragically! Can't Naruto survive and leave Konoha to go after Sasuke?
falloutgirl611 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Okay, so im reading this at 2am, after just getting off the phone with my boyfriend, who I havent seen for 2 months and I miss like something awful. My iTunes media is open on shuffle, and the song playing is The Morticians Daughter by Black Veil Brides. All these things combined together as I finished reading this, and I started crying. Which means that this is a damn good ff, becuase it takes alot to make me cry.
SecondStarToTheRight18 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
-le sigh- This is beautifully written but it makes me sad. Is it ridiculous of me to be "in love" with a fictional character? I don't like to see Sasuke suffer so much. haha Oh, Lord, I'm 21 years old! This has to stop. -fail-

I LOVE THIS STORY! Sad as it was, it was... beautiful? That's not the right word. Hmm... Well, maybe it is. Good job. You kept them in character quite well too! Very heartbreaking emotions. Felt very real. I'm glad you procrastinated that organic chemistry work. ;-)
Om0cha chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I applaud the dialogue and the way that Sasuke and Naruto are mostly in character. But I'm a bit dubious about whether a dying person can really speak so coherently until the end? ;