Reviews for The Loving Kind
ladylibre chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
*clutching at my heart as he pours out his own*
ladylibre chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
Oh, Edward... Mama's so worried for you right now. It's like I want to enjoy it, and I AM enjoying it. But I just know it's coming, and the more happy chappies that pass, the worse it's gonna be. Ugh, this hurts so GOOD.
ladylibre chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
I loooove GrumpyWon'tGetUpward, LOL. He's crankily adorable!

And that last line... Gah, it'd be so heartwarming if I didn't have this nagging suspicion (based on the prologue) that he's gonna get his heart stomped on.
Chloe Masen chapter 25 . 8/17/2013
Shame on me for even considering ... I'm sorry I did. This was sweet, perfect, and absolutely without cruelty.
ladylibre chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
Wow, this poor woman is carrying A LOT. No wonder she was so closed off when we meet her. Yet she lets Edward in this much after comparatively so little time. Hmmm... *canon couples forever... even in AH stories*
Chloe Masen chapter 24 . 8/17/2013
Should I have this bad feeling I have now? Are you as cruel as I am suddenly fearing you could be? Is telling myself you couldn't be just a hopeful delay to a pending devastation? Please don't ...
ladylibre chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
WHOA, Garrett! You really have the wrong idea about Ed, don't you? Sheesh.

And that guy at the beginning was such a sleaze. I never use that word, but in this case it totally fits. SO GROSS. I'm proud of Ed for not decking him.

And once again, I looooove the way Ed prevents people from telling him about Leah. Regardless of their motives, it's just so endearing of him to make that decision. *swoony sigh*
ladylibre chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
I understand Garrett's protectiveness, but I LOVED Ed's decision not to hear about Bella from anyone other than Bella. Shows just how much he cares.

Bella deciding to tell Mike she and Ed were dating? GENIUS. But I have a funny feeling Ed will get lost in the charade. Been there, done that ;-)
ladylibre chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
GAH, Edward in this chapter... I just wanted to hug his angst and anxiety away, the poor man! His emotions were thick and tangible, all over the place yet circling one particular point.

I loved the talk he had with Esme, the fact that he could speak to her so freely. What a beautiful relationship they have. I also appreciated her not giving him any sense that he could control Bella's decisions. Not that I think he would bc this Ed isn't like that, but I appreciated Esme telling him that nevertheless.

And OH, though I'm relieved she didn't sleep with anyone else, I am SO relieved she and Ed didn't go there either. The scene was hot, her tension relieved, but I'm so glad THAT didn't happen. It wasn't the right time.

But where do they go from here? Let's find out...
ladylibre chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
SO MUCH to get to in this chapter, so pardon the randomness...

- KiddieFirefighterward is TOO CUTE! I can totally see the three of them doing that. LOL, I love the way children think, the innocence in their unpolluted perspective.

- Edward was a twin? Didn't see that coming. What an interesting parallel to her heartache.

- And uh... her plan? SMH, not the best idea, Bella. But thank God Ed had the foresight to decide to stick around.

ps - I love Ed's snobbery about his tea/coffee. So endearing ;-)
ladylibre chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
I'm amazed how at quickly she trusts him. Not amazed in a bad way, just fascinated how their lonely souls connect so quickly without their fully realizing it. Subtle yet satisfying... very well done.
ladylibre chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Wow... this Edward is so lost and lonely. My heart breaks for him.

And Angela? How could do that to Jasper? Bad girl :-(

Ooooh, Bella's coming. I wonder what she'll be like...
ladylibre chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Chloe Masen rec'd this story at the end of a chapter for "too quiet," and I am SO GLAD she did. I've just finished the story but was too busy reading to review. So I'll do that now, starting with this chapter.

What a beginning! My poor Edward!
Chloe Masen chapter 23 . 8/17/2013
All I can think to say now is that I don't want to reach the end of this. I have a love/hate relationship with the remaining chapters before I've seen or read a word of them.
Chloe Masen chapter 22 . 8/17/2013
I know nothing of that song , but something I forgot to mention a few chapters back... I've never met anyone who even knew who Dan Auerbach was. It made me happy that you clearly do. You, who are brilliant. You seem to render me stupid and wordless when I try to review, but trying to convey how I feel about this story would likely be impossible anyway. So, just THANK YOU
1,377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »