Reviews for The Loving Kind
ladylibre chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
WHOA, Garrett! You really have the wrong idea about Ed, don't you? Sheesh.

And that guy at the beginning was such a sleaze. I never use that word, but in this case it totally fits. SO GROSS. I'm proud of Ed for not decking him.

And once again, I looooove the way Ed prevents people from telling him about Leah. Regardless of their motives, it's just so endearing of him to make that decision. *swoony sigh*
ladylibre chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
I understand Garrett's protectiveness, but I LOVED Ed's decision not to hear about Bella from anyone other than Bella. Shows just how much he cares.

Bella deciding to tell Mike she and Ed were dating? GENIUS. But I have a funny feeling Ed will get lost in the charade. Been there, done that ;-)
ladylibre chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
GAH, Edward in this chapter... I just wanted to hug his angst and anxiety away, the poor man! His emotions were thick and tangible, all over the place yet circling one particular point.

I loved the talk he had with Esme, the fact that he could speak to her so freely. What a beautiful relationship they have. I also appreciated her not giving him any sense that he could control Bella's decisions. Not that I think he would bc this Ed isn't like that, but I appreciated Esme telling him that nevertheless.

And OH, though I'm relieved she didn't sleep with anyone else, I am SO relieved she and Ed didn't go there either. The scene was hot, her tension relieved, but I'm so glad THAT didn't happen. It wasn't the right time.

But where do they go from here? Let's find out...
ladylibre chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
SO MUCH to get to in this chapter, so pardon the randomness...

- KiddieFirefighterward is TOO CUTE! I can totally see the three of them doing that. LOL, I love the way children think, the innocence in their unpolluted perspective.

- Edward was a twin? Didn't see that coming. What an interesting parallel to her heartache.

- And uh... her plan? SMH, not the best idea, Bella. But thank God Ed had the foresight to decide to stick around.

ps - I love Ed's snobbery about his tea/coffee. So endearing ;-)
ladylibre chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
I'm amazed how at quickly she trusts him. Not amazed in a bad way, just fascinated how their lonely souls connect so quickly without their fully realizing it. Subtle yet satisfying... very well done.
ladylibre chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Wow... this Edward is so lost and lonely. My heart breaks for him.

And Angela? How could do that to Jasper? Bad girl :-(

Ooooh, Bella's coming. I wonder what she'll be like...
ladylibre chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Chloe Masen rec'd this story at the end of a chapter for "too quiet," and I am SO GLAD she did. I've just finished the story but was too busy reading to review. So I'll do that now, starting with this chapter.

What a beginning! My poor Edward!
Chloe Masen chapter 23 . 8/17/2013
All I can think to say now is that I don't want to reach the end of this. I have a love/hate relationship with the remaining chapters before I've seen or read a word of them.
Chloe Masen chapter 22 . 8/17/2013
I know nothing of that song , but something I forgot to mention a few chapters back... I've never met anyone who even knew who Dan Auerbach was. It made me happy that you clearly do. You, who are brilliant. You seem to render me stupid and wordless when I try to review, but trying to convey how I feel about this story would likely be impossible anyway. So, just THANK YOU
Chloe Masen chapter 21 . 8/17/2013
Love love love love love. And hate hate hate wedding details. I'm not a normal girl.
kiwisrock chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
I don't want this party to end either...
I don't like separation anxiety/any possibility if drama?!
Thanks!
kiwisrock chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
Thanks for how much pure comfort Edward is! & that Bella lets him! Thanks!
kiwisrock chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
Amazing chapter!
Your characters, Edward especially is a wonderful support...thanks so much!
kiwisrock chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Still hoping it'll be all good for them! Thanks!
kiwisrock chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
I just keep praying that with 20 more chips to go that it's all good for them!
Thanks!