Reviews for The Loving Kind
archy12 chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Bella was right-Edward is such a sweet would make an awesome not-fake-boyfriend. :)
Guess they should have let Garrett visual with Bella dragging him out by his ear!
archy12 chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
Well, it seems the most convenient thing for both of them-at least for now.
Guys like Mike are so immature."I liked her first." Seriously, how does it give them any right on a girl?
archy12 chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Anti-depressants? So Edward's state of mind is not all because of Angela and Jasper.
I thought this might happen-Bella not bringing anybody and Edward providing her the relief she question is of course-what will it lead to?
archy12 chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
(Scratches head) Jacob being ill doesn't explain why Leah apologized to Bella, does it?
Bringing home a stranger? O-kay.
archy12 chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Okay,so that's why she is so sense.
archy12 chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Really? Edward felt so bad about Angela leaving Jasper?Hmm,he definitely thinks too much.
archy12 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Sounds like she really hurt him is such a powerful emotion.
regina423 chapter 27 . 11/7/2014
I love these characters and their story. So happy how it ended. My favorite part was that it was entirely Edward's POV. My hubby has been managing anxiety and depression for years. It is a constant struggle but we are on the roller coaster together because we are worth it. Thanks.
regina423 chapter 16 . 11/7/2014
You are freakin' breaking may heart. Bella. Now. Please... please.
Jaygm chapter 25 . 10/24/2014
Thanks so much for this story. I know it has been here for awhile, but I loved it and was glad I could read it as a complete story. The angst would have killed me otherwise. Really, a wonderful and well-written tale.
Jaygm chapter 24 . 10/24/2014
This was quite a story- so glad to see they made it to a mutually happy place.
Jaygm chapter 23 . 10/24/2014
Jaygm chapter 22 . 10/24/2014
I have to give it to her. She is all in. I was tearing up when she was visiting Carlisle and Esme. They are so supportive and accepting of her being back in Edward's life- even knowing how much pain she put him through.
Jaygm chapter 21 . 10/24/2014
He sure is having a time with things. She did such a number on him. Garrett sure wasn't helping things out though.
Jaygm chapter 20 . 10/24/2014
Can't wait to see how this goes.
1,328 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »