Reviews for The Loving Kind
archy12 chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Really? Edward felt so bad about Angela leaving Jasper?Hmm,he definitely thinks too much.
archy12 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Sounds like she really hurt him yet...love is such a powerful emotion.
regina423 chapter 27 . 11/7/2014
I love these characters and their story. So happy how it ended. My favorite part was that it was entirely Edward's POV. My hubby has been managing anxiety and depression for years. It is a constant struggle but we are on the roller coaster together because we are worth it. Thanks.
regina423 chapter 16 . 11/7/2014
You are freakin' breaking may heart. Bella. Now. Please... please.
Jaygm chapter 25 . 10/24/2014
Thanks so much for this story. I know it has been here for awhile, but I loved it and was glad I could read it as a complete story. The angst would have killed me otherwise. Really, a wonderful and well-written tale.
Jaygm chapter 24 . 10/24/2014
This was quite a story- so glad to see they made it to a mutually happy place.
Jaygm chapter 23 . 10/24/2014
Wonderful.
Jaygm chapter 22 . 10/24/2014
I have to give it to her. She is all in. I was tearing up when she was visiting Carlisle and Esme. They are so supportive and accepting of her being back in Edward's life- even knowing how much pain she put him through.
Jaygm chapter 21 . 10/24/2014
He sure is having a time with things. She did such a number on him. Garrett sure wasn't helping things out though.
Jaygm chapter 20 . 10/24/2014
Can't wait to see how this goes.
Jaygm chapter 19 . 10/24/2014
It is no wonder he is going back into his illness after what he's been through. Might have to try some other meds to help him for awhile at least until he stabilizes.
Jaygm chapter 18 . 10/24/2014
Well, I am totally on his side at this point. A part of me wants her to have to do all the work, but realistically they both have to work at it. He is just wavering so because now that he has at least moved past her enough that he can live his life again- the thought that she could hurt him again- I don't blame his hesitation. Self-preservation.
Jaygm chapter 17 . 10/24/2014
My heart just goes out to him. He has been suffering for months and she has the power to make him hurt all that much once again.
Jaygm chapter 16 . 10/24/2014
Why in the hell should he make the first move? He pleaded with her, he cried with her, he loved her, and she effing ran out on him! She is a bitch!
Jaygm chapter 15 . 10/24/2014
Well, I guess I hate her now. I can't believe she'd do this to him.
1,323 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »