Reviews for The Loving Kind
ladylibre chapter 22 . 8/17/2013
I just wanna curl up in Esme's lap and soak up some of the love and comfort she's giving out. And maybe pat Bella's hand because she's doing the same. And hug Edward because... well, he's Edward.
ladylibre chapter 21 . 8/17/2013
*snickers*

Oh, Eddie... I kinda knew your thoughts would hear in that direction eventually. But will Bella come with? Let's hope so!
Chloe Masen chapter 26 . 8/17/2013
You know, I didn't say it before, but I don't hate her. I did for a little while, I couldn't not with Edward hurting so much, but the depth of his love for her swayed me into trusting and understanding his forgiveness. Though I must say, the glimpse into her in this wouldn't have made me like her again if it had been given at that time. Edward made me like her again. And I guess she did, too.
ladylibre chapter 20 . 8/17/2013
This chapter was THE MOST. Just... thank you for it. Every single bit.

Moving on...
ladylibre chapter 19 . 8/17/2013
"Not see each other for a while," brilliant. I love the sweet simplicity of that idea.

Here's to hoping it works 3
ladylibre chapter 18 . 8/17/2013
Wow... that was just... WOW. Heartbreaking, beautiful, and touching all at once.

Clicking Next...
ladylibre chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
I want to release a huge sigh of relief, but I can't yet because nothing's changed yet.

And yet, it has.

And that, my dear, is the brilliance of this chapter. Wow.
ladylibre chapter 16 . 8/17/2013
And just when I thought Ed was moving on and doing well, ol' girl has to say something about his shoes.

Poor thing. She didn't know.

Once again, giving up some love for Jasper. Thanks, man, for getting Ed through this.
ladylibre chapter 15 . 8/17/2013
Thank the Sweet Lord for Garrett! Finally a ray of hope or something. At least we know where she is.

And excuse me, but how much do I love Jasper right now? He's so steady, so supportive. I heart him in every way.

Now what will Ed do with this information? Hmmm...
ladylibre chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
"Off."

Who knew one word could say so much?

This Ed you have here... I'm not sure where Chloe was in this story when she said Your Ed was distracting her from her story bc he was so lovely and heartbroken, but THIS... man, I love this Ed. I just wanna wrap him up, kiss his tears away, and hold him until Bella returns. Poor baby.

Sigh... how ever will he get through it?
ladylibre chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
The argument with Garrett is amazing bc when Garrett says, "you gave me your word when she first moved in that you wouldn't f- her," Garrett is saying one thing, Bella is hearing a second thing, and Ed is protesting bc of a third thing:
Garrett is thinking Ed is a slut and shouldn't screw his cousin.
Bella is thinking yes, we are screwing but I'm an adult, so it's none of your business.
But Ed... precious, smitten Ed... is thinking, "I'm not screwing her. I love her."

That scene was short but so rich. Thank you for that.

And *clutching my chest* here it comes...
ladylibre chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
So I have a seldom-used degree in English, and as much as I adored the Ed/Bella of this chapter, I have to say my favorite part was seeing the word "schwa." EEK! My inner linguist stood up and did a backflip, so thanks for that!

Back to the action, though...
His "Sweetheart" is so potent, so ripe. Does she know he's not just saying that, that he means it-and more-with every fiber of his being? Does she hear his heart when he calls her that? I do. *sigh*
ladylibre chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
*clutching at my heart as he pours out his own*
ladylibre chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
Oh, Edward... Mama's so worried for you right now. It's like I want to enjoy it, and I AM enjoying it. But I just know it's coming, and the more happy chappies that pass, the worse it's gonna be. Ugh, this hurts so GOOD.
ladylibre chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
I loooove GrumpyWon'tGetUpward, LOL. He's crankily adorable!

And that last line... Gah, it'd be so heartwarming if I didn't have this nagging suspicion (based on the prologue) that he's gonna get his heart stomped on.
1,269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »