Reviews for The Loving Kind
divyvicki chapter 6 . 5/12/2016
What a great solution to the Mike problem.
divyvicki chapter 5 . 5/6/2016
What a great job on the lemon.
Sparkells182 chapter 22 . 5/3/2016
I have to tell you, I am so in live with this story, and so much of it hits so close to home. On top of that, you have an amazing taste in music...City and Colour, The Civil Wars, Sliverchair, I love it. Have you listened to YouMe? Dallas Green and P!nk collaborated together and made an album. Also, Lydia is amazing
divyvicki chapter 4 . 5/2/2016
I'm kinda excited of surprised. I thought they were getting along and now she wants to bring someone home?
divyvicki chapter 3 . 4/28/2016
Eye opening!
Tashakcooks chapter 27 . 4/25/2016
Loved this story! I'm going to miss these guys. And twins! Perfect.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 4/22/2016
Very curious!
Sarah chapter 25 . 4/13/2016
I have no words for how much I love this story! You are one of the best writers I've ever had the pleasure of reading. You handled the subject of depression and suicide with such grace. I gobbled up this story in one day. This Edward is so sweet and I actually really liked your Bella. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us. I look forward to reading all your other work.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
This was recommended by Cold Play Whore. The first chapter captured me. Can't wait to read more.
Elise sallier chapter 11 . 3/27/2016
Of course he loves her!
Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.
LolaTheSa chapter 17 . 3/14/2016
What Jasper saying is completely wrong and I hope no one who read this story will ever go by that. Forgiving someone who hurt immensely instantly is fucking weak.

Forgiven someone who played with your hurt should take time, that person should have to work to earn fucking trust back. Not be instantly put back in the place they were before to hurt the victim again.

What Jasper said is straight up bullshit.
cullenlover88 chapter 27 . 3/10/2016
wonderful story
Twifan1228 chapter 4 . 3/8/2016
we definitly see in this chapter that Edward is trying to open up to Bella and get to know her. Bella truly has been through some hard and challenging times
Twifan1228 chapter 3 . 3/8/2016
Really like this story
it's simply me n you chapter 25 . 3/6/2016
Enjoyed this story. I think you did a good job showing that just because someone is being treated for depression, their life is not over.
1,377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »