Reviews for The Loving Kind
divyvicki chapter 2 . 4/22
Very curious!
Sarah chapter 25 . 4/13
I have no words for how much I love this story! You are one of the best writers I've ever had the pleasure of reading. You handled the subject of depression and suicide with such grace. I gobbled up this story in one day. This Edward is so sweet and I actually really liked your Bella. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us. I look forward to reading all your other work.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 4/10
This was recommended by Cold Play Whore. The first chapter captured me. Can't wait to read more.
Elise sallier chapter 11 . 3/27
Of course he loves her!
Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.
LolaTheSa chapter 17 . 3/14
What Jasper saying is completely wrong and I hope no one who read this story will ever go by that. Forgiving someone who hurt immensely instantly is fucking weak.

Forgiven someone who played with your hurt should take time, that person should have to work to earn fucking trust back. Not be instantly put back in the place they were before to hurt the victim again.

What Jasper said is straight up bullshit.
cullenlover88 chapter 27 . 3/10
wonderful story
Twifan1228 chapter 4 . 3/8
we definitly see in this chapter that Edward is trying to open up to Bella and get to know her. Bella truly has been through some hard and challenging times
Twifan1228 chapter 3 . 3/8
Really like this story
it's simply me n you chapter 25 . 3/6
Enjoyed this story. I think you did a good job showing that just because someone is being treated for depression, their life is not over. chapter 1 . 3/6
The Loving Kind has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
EVK70 chapter 27 . 2/19
Comrade'sRoza chapter 27 . 2/19
Beautifully written!
irelandk chapter 27 . 1/21
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 10/1/2015
Very intrigued by this story, it has no problem keeping my interest, and my imagination going full speed.
omfgsmittenkitten chapter 10 . 7/5/2015