Reviews for The Loving Kind
ToFeelAlive-x chapter 27 . 10/23/2014
I'm awful at reviewing, especially when a story is old as well but i really felt i needed to. This story gripped me so much. I felt exactly how Edward felt, that pain in your chest that won't stop. I've also had a miscarriage and knew the pain/confusion Bella felt, blaming yourself. Thanks for writing such a heartfelt story, it's been a while since i've read something that's really captured me.
Ana83114 chapter 27 . 6/17/2014
Ahhhhh I love this story. I'm re-reading but I wish there was more!
Kass chapter 26 . 6/3/2014
Hey! Omg so I just finished reading this and it only took me like two days. Loooooved it so much! New fave! Soooo, I realize this is a story you're done since you finished writing it a long time ago but I figured there's nothing to lose. I would really love to read a future take on when they have a baby? Or babies? Twins? Pleaseeee! No worries if you can't tho :)
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 19 . 5/8/2014
Simon & Garfunkle's #Sound of Silence, hello darkness, my old friend...
Sigh
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 18 . 5/8/2014
As a mother with two sons, I love ExE's mo-son relationship. I could never talk to my parents about what I was going thru so I appreciate the moments my sons & I connect. I just hope it serves them in the future.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
Aha maybe talking to Leah?
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
It is her history with Jacob amd her self doubts that plague her. Otherwise she would know Edward is not suicidal. That he did not see a connection btwn Jacob's mental illness and his own.
And maybe Leah was right. Some people just do not get mental illness and mental disorders.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 13 . 5/8/2014
His meds?
Or in case of need meds?
Similiar to J's o/d?
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
So sweet he goes to his mom for support.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
Ah these two are meant for each other.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
He called her love for the first time.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
What a wonderful slow progression of two people developing a deep connection.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
Damn he is so wonderful
Guest chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
Ahhh, this story is so sweet, bless him
Guest chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Ah, that was actually really sweet!,
1,327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »