Reviews for The Loving Kind
Beautifully written!
irelandk chapter 27 . 1/21/2016
:-)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 10/1/2015
Very intrigued by this story, it has no problem keeping my interest, and my imagination going full speed.
omfgsmittenkitten chapter 10 . 7/5/2015
Lovely chapter.
omfgsmittenkitten chapter 5 . 7/5/2015
Oh mY!
I started reading The Loving Kind early this morning when I couldn't sleep.. reading it on my kindle, but I had to jump on ffnet to review this chapter.. wow.. that was hot & sexy & sweet. Did I mention hot. & sweet too.

*high fives, bb*
xo
ai se eu te pego chapter 27 . 6/22/2015
Lovely!
CandyCentric chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
I think my brain just misfired.

Seriously. Woah. _
KuroKanashimi chapter 18 . 3/29/2015
Too fucking easy. She left him to rot without a second thought to amend the situation? To at the very least, reassure him, how the fuck does he take her serious? I get it, she has problems but that excuses the shit she did so easily? If roles were reversed, edward would be in the shit house with everyone still
Guest chapter 27 . 2/6/2015
This was such a sweet and amazing story wow
Guest chapter 27 . 2/1/2015
Oh this story is so awesome. I can't even find any good words to describe it. It was so full f emotions. And twins ? seriously? Haha cool. Jacob and Leah were monters in my opinion. How could they do something like that to Bella. That's awful.
Poor Edward. Depression is really tough to luve with. ... But Im glad he have a loving family and Bells who always try to help. Beautiful story.
archy12 chapter 22 . 11/10/2014
Good to see Edward doing his best to beat his it is strange that it increased after he began to feel more hopeful, with Bella back and ,he has support from his parents, Bella, his therapist, and Jasper I he will be better soon!
archy12 chapter 17 . 11/10/2014
Jasper is the voice of would do well to listen to him.
archy12 chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
New York? With Leah?
I wish Bella had just told Edward she needed time to think over it instead of disappearing.
At least he has not given up on himself.
archy12 chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
Right,Edward never told her about his now she will think he is going the same way as .
1,376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »