Reviews for The Loving Kind
Demons4eva chapter 13 . 6/23/2012
Oh don't hide, she was bound to find out sooner or later wasn't she and she is going to be a total sweetie to him and understand.

Great chapter and poor old Edward being called a slut, gee I hope I don't bump into Garrett any time soon as I have a bigger number than Edward does and I was NOT a slut by any means.
lippylou chapter 13 . 6/23/2012
Hey Shell

Why hasn't she seen his meds before now? She's been in his room heaps of times. I also don't know how they can't see that they're a couple. How can they be so clueless. Looking forward to hearing Edward's story.

Hugs

Annette
bemily chapter 13 . 6/22/2012
Oh. Oh! She didn't know? She didn't, did she? And after Jake, she is going to be super pissed. Then super hurt and if she is out of school ... this is bad. Real bad.
Capricorn75 chapter 13 . 6/22/2012
What? What is it? What's the deal with the pills? I'm thinking Edward's on anti-depressants or anti-anxiety medication. But I can't imagine why that would upset her. Dude, c'mon with the update. Now you're for real killing me!
Lizzie Sparkling chapter 13 . 6/22/2012
and there it is...the reason for her leaving:-(.She thinks of Jake...

But I loved how she stood up against Garrett3
KlaJaye chapter 13 . 6/22/2012
Yep, you better hide, because I have no clue what it is and I'm freaking out!
jimemon chapter 13 . 6/22/2012
They were so damn cute in this chapter, loved it :)
Cullens-ImmortalyMe chapter 13 . 6/22/2012
I think Bella finds his antidepressants and is freaked out because it reminds her of Jacob's situation.

Great Story! I love it. Update soon :)
vodkavamp76 chapter 13 . 6/22/2012
It had to come to a head at some point Shell. I'm guessing that the next chapter is going to be quite emotional for our Edward. He should have told her before now, but I understand why he would have been reluctant to do so.

Looking forward to the next update.

Lou xx
Rebadams7 chapter 13 . 6/22/2012
Uh, ah

what could he be taking that is so horrible in her eyes...

ouch!

Update soon, please

R
scarletoctopus chapter 12 . 6/21/2012
Such a sweet, heartbreaking, beautiful story
fla.polo chapter 12 . 6/18/2012
So cute and heartbreaking this Edward... I'd love that his path could be lighter and happier cause I'm feeling sorry already for the time we know that they will be apart... But, life isn't easy, is it? Beijo
lippylou chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
Hey Shell

That was a big chapter of self-realisation for Edward. I think he needs to tell Bella soon though. I'm worried that if he leaves it too long Bella will see it as him using it as a way of manipulating her to stay. They still have a lot to talk about & he needs to tell her what his deal is. I'm starting to get concerned.

Hugs

Annette
HockeyChick10 chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
Edward needs to take a chance and say those three words that mean so much.
rubell chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
i can see the beginning of his heartbreak...i think i might cry
1,322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 84 .. Last Next »