Reviews for The Loving Kind
scarletoctopus chapter 12 . 6/21/2012
Such a sweet, heartbreaking, beautiful story
fla.polo chapter 12 . 6/18/2012
So cute and heartbreaking this Edward... I'd love that his path could be lighter and happier cause I'm feeling sorry already for the time we know that they will be apart... But, life isn't easy, is it? Beijo
lippylou chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
Hey Shell

That was a big chapter of self-realisation for Edward. I think he needs to tell Bella soon though. I'm worried that if he leaves it too long Bella will see it as him using it as a way of manipulating her to stay. They still have a lot to talk about & he needs to tell her what his deal is. I'm starting to get concerned.

Hugs

Annette
HockeyChick10 chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
Edward needs to take a chance and say those three words that mean so much.
rubell chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
i can see the beginning of his heartbreak...i think i might cry
bemily chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
I like his slow realization of his feelings. Such a sweet boy - going to his mama for advice.
Capricorn75 chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
Loved Edward's conversation with his mom. I think the heartfail is coming soon- eeek!
Rebadams7 chapter 12 . 6/15/2012

I can but they don't

I so want but

willing?

won't?

wating's an ache that truth could soothe

ring the heart and doubt remove

if but one the courage prove!

R
jimemon chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
They are so cute and domestic, sigh, I loved it :))
jmeec316 chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
Lovely chapter. I'm both anticipating and dreading when he tells her he loves her, because I know it'll just go south from there...
amikins chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
aww, how nice. now why do i have the feeling that its all about to go to hell in a hand basket?
teambellaedward chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
BelieveItOrNot chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
They are so cute together! I love their personalities, and their argument over Edward's cute ass.

I love the structure of this chapter with the Esme visits in between Edward trying to figure out if this is love or affection or infatuation. Dear boy, if you have to ask, I think you have your answer.
LLH88 chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
I do love the way you write their time spent together. I'm afraid though, for when the time comes and Edward can't hold back those 3 little words! Thank you for a great chapter.

Lynn
vodkavamp76 chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
Poor fella is slowly going insane with his inner monologue. Wonder how Bella is feeling? My gut tells me that she loves him too, but she's scared to admit it aswell.

Lovely update hun xx