Reviews for The Loving Kind
Bedelia chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Yay, I'm finally getting around to reading this! It's been on my "to be read" list for ages.

"I was wrong. I miss you. I love you."

This short note is what piqued my interest in the story. Such a powerful message, tucked into nine little words.

And the way he just blurts out "I forgive you" on the phone. I am so curious to know how they got to this point!
LLH88 chapter 14 . 6/29/2012
Ugh, I knew this chapter was coming. After reading chapter 23, I couldn't understand why Bella would freak out over Edwards meds. Of course, now reading the update, it makes perfect sense. That doesn't mean I agree with her! I do love the way you write their relationship & am excited to see what happens to them during their separation. You have given us a glimpse to the future in the summary though, so I know not all is lost, at least I hope not. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing!

Lynn
meleficent chapter 14 . 6/29/2012
So I've been keeping up with your chapters while in europe and I had to make the time to respond to this chapters... Poor Edward. I can understand where Bella was coming from but that wasn't fair to lead him on a sleep with him after that. What an emotional scene. I hope the next chapter comes out soon! And I'm going to see McMorrow tonight in Amsterdam! Can't wait to hear his lovely voice in person.
Kerstin W chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
We all knew this was coming. I understand Bella's fear but it's so hard for him. She should trust him and be braver but I guess she just can't.:-(
jmeec316 chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
Now comes the hard part.
HockeyChick10 chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
Holy shit...that's all.
Capricorn75 chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
Come here, Edward, and let me hold you.
ttcub chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
All I can say is Bella is a butt hole. I mean I know she has been hurt but so has Edward. I am glad I am not there cause if I was then I would take him. This story really makes me see why I never really liked Bella. Even in the books and movies she was always stuck on herself. Can't wait for more.
puasluoma chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
Oh no! No no no!
Twihard357 chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
Excellent story. Please don't let her leave him for good. Update soon, please.
LuluC chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
Ow. Ouchy.
Cullens-ImmortalyMe chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
This was beautiful. I knew it was the antidepressants and that Bella would react that badly to them. It's very sad that she puts up her barriers again because of this but it's all a part of her fragile personality. Update soon; the wait for this torturous.
lippylou chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
Hey bb

So I can sort of understand where Bella's coming from but I understand Edward as well. I'm thinking that Bella's left, that she's run away. This might not necessarily be a bad thing. It might help her come to terms with her feelings for Edward.

Can't wait to see.

Hugs

Annette
rubell chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
well, thats kinda fucked...she finds out he is on meds for depression, he tells her he loves her and she basically throws it back in his face...does she really just disappear on him? i knew that she was gonna leave, but not that she kicked the crap outta him when he was down...
jimemon chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
Aw, man, I knew it was coming but still...they were cute...Great chapter :)
1,376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 85 .. Last Next »