Reviews for The Loving Kind
rubell chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
i can see the beginning of his heartbreak...i think i might cry
bemily chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
I like his slow realization of his feelings. Such a sweet boy - going to his mama for advice.
Capricorn75 chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
Loved Edward's conversation with his mom. I think the heartfail is coming soon- eeek!
Rebadams7 chapter 12 . 6/15/2012

I can but they don't

I so want but

willing?

won't?

wating's an ache that truth could soothe

ring the heart and doubt remove

if but one the courage prove!

R
jimemon chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
They are so cute and domestic, sigh, I loved it :))
jmeec316 chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
Lovely chapter. I'm both anticipating and dreading when he tells her he loves her, because I know it'll just go south from there...
amikins chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
aww, how nice. now why do i have the feeling that its all about to go to hell in a hand basket?
teambellaedward chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
BelieveItOrNot chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
They are so cute together! I love their personalities, and their argument over Edward's cute ass.

I love the structure of this chapter with the Esme visits in between Edward trying to figure out if this is love or affection or infatuation. Dear boy, if you have to ask, I think you have your answer.
LLH88 chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
I do love the way you write their time spent together. I'm afraid though, for when the time comes and Edward can't hold back those 3 little words! Thank you for a great chapter.

Lynn
vodkavamp76 chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
Poor fella is slowly going insane with his inner monologue. Wonder how Bella is feeling? My gut tells me that she loves him too, but she's scared to admit it aswell.

Lovely update hun xx
Mylisssa chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
I loved the ease of Edward and Bella's relationship this chapter. I now really wonder about how Bella is feeling about Leah.

"I think of the way they lift with her smile, crinkle with her laugh and shine with her tears. I press a kiss to the soft skin my fingers are memorizing, inhaling deeply."

"I duck my head to kiss her softly, delighting in the movement of her lips against mine.

I love most the way you describe touch. The thoughts surrounding touches and the act of touches, you write beautiful.
majose chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
I am waiting for D-day. It is unavoidable, really, because I know it's coming. And I am so afraid for Edward and how will he take the blow up. Is he in therapy, though, because he sure has many unresolved issues to work through. On the other hand, don't we all?
PhoenixRN chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
Oh, poor Edward. I don't want him to get his heart broken :(. Thanks for the update. I loved it, as always!
Lizzie Sparkling chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
Hes so cute but I think hes right. She would run though she feels the same. Its just there...but I fear shes too afraid right now
1,323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 85 .. Last Next »