Reviews for The Loving Kind
HockeyChick10 chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
Holy shit...that's all.
Capricorn75 chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
Come here, Edward, and let me hold you.
ttcub chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
All I can say is Bella is a butt hole. I mean I know she has been hurt but so has Edward. I am glad I am not there cause if I was then I would take him. This story really makes me see why I never really liked Bella. Even in the books and movies she was always stuck on herself. Can't wait for more.
puasluoma chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
Oh no! No no no!
Twihard357 chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
Excellent story. Please don't let her leave him for good. Update soon, please.
LuluC chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
Ow. Ouchy.
Cullens-ImmortalyMe chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
This was beautiful. I knew it was the antidepressants and that Bella would react that badly to them. It's very sad that she puts up her barriers again because of this but it's all a part of her fragile personality. Update soon; the wait for this torturous.
lippylou chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
Hey bb

So I can sort of understand where Bella's coming from but I understand Edward as well. I'm thinking that Bella's left, that she's run away. This might not necessarily be a bad thing. It might help her come to terms with her feelings for Edward.

Can't wait to see.

Hugs

Annette
rubell chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
well, thats kinda fucked...she finds out he is on meds for depression, he tells her he loves her and she basically throws it back in his face...does she really just disappear on him? i knew that she was gonna leave, but not that she kicked the crap outta him when he was down...
jimemon chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
Aw, man, I knew it was coming but still...they were cute...Great chapter :)
bemily chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
Okay, this didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would. It is the next one that is going to hurt. I did feel there was some understanding on her part. I thought he did a good job of explaining his illness and his reason for not telling her. But I think he was fighting against a ghost.
majose chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I am re-reading the prologue after reading the new chapter. I have not even seen how thoroughly she will erase herself from his life and I cannot find in myself to be so forgiving. I wonder what made her change her mind after all that time. And, if I were Edward, I am not sure I could trust her enough.
Rebadams7 chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
I comprehend the pain of betrayal, but for Edwrd it had become a physical condition, as he stated, like diabetes. In his mind it didn't come up - for Bella it was too much, a betrayal of trust.
Where did she go?
are we almost back to the prologe?

R
majose chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
Shit! You are breaking my heart! And I can see that he was honestly clueless about the implications of not telling her. I didn't connect the dots myself until last chapter when she found the pills. But that was NOT the moment to tell her that he loved her...although I do not know if there was going to be a moment to do that.
So, Bella is on the run! Again.
papierne.ersatzwelt chapter 13 . 6/28/2012
Intriguing story. I saw it mentioned on A Different Forest and I am glad I did, although I fear the next chapter might break my heart. I like how Edward and Bella’s relationship developed, though. It felt really natural. I am looking forward to reading more.
1,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 85 .. Last Next »