Reviews for The Loving Kind
bemily chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
Okay, this didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would. It is the next one that is going to hurt. I did feel there was some understanding on her part. I thought he did a good job of explaining his illness and his reason for not telling her. But I think he was fighting against a ghost.
majose chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I am re-reading the prologue after reading the new chapter. I have not even seen how thoroughly she will erase herself from his life and I cannot find in myself to be so forgiving. I wonder what made her change her mind after all that time. And, if I were Edward, I am not sure I could trust her enough.
Rebadams7 chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
I comprehend the pain of betrayal, but for Edwrd it had become a physical condition, as he stated, like diabetes. In his mind it didn't come up - for Bella it was too much, a betrayal of trust.
Where did she go?
are we almost back to the prologe?

R
majose chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
Shit! You are breaking my heart! And I can see that he was honestly clueless about the implications of not telling her. I didn't connect the dots myself until last chapter when she found the pills. But that was NOT the moment to tell her that he loved her...although I do not know if there was going to be a moment to do that.
So, Bella is on the run! Again.
papierne.ersatzwelt chapter 13 . 6/28/2012
Intriguing story. I saw it mentioned on A Different Forest and I am glad I did, although I fear the next chapter might break my heart. I like how Edward and Bella’s relationship developed, though. It felt really natural. I am looking forward to reading more.
IReen Weiss chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
I am so okay with edward servicing bella and ignoring his own needs.

But she owes him. Birthday b.j. you know, to prevent the formation of blue balls and other catastrophic injury.

its going to be epic. Like the ocean. Like deep space.

Also... Edward seems like a smart cat who its hip to mental illness. bella confided in him, will he, her?
IReen Weiss chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
My phone battery is dying! I'm so effed. Lol. Real quick-

Around eleven, we're sharing an enormous bowl of fries, while Bella tries to convert me to mayonnaise –apparently her preferred condiment for deep-fried potato. I stick to ketchup.

I'm sure you've gotten this a lot, but mayo is gross. Ketchup on the other hand...omnomnom. I want to dip everything in it.

I would also like to squee over jeff buckley lyrics. Uber love. My phone doesn't do the little dotdot thing over the u... So... Yeah.

And I know I groan when people do this to me... But I want them to bone now. They may not be ready, but I am.
IReen Weiss chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
If I fall … for fuck's sake, Edward – catch me.

I didn't forget to paste this time... See, my favorite line.

I love how your E/B appear in my mind. Not strictly canon, or in the image of straight RP/KS. I see Bella as a little more like a nymph-ish serious but still waters run deep type, and Edward... He is sensitive and not domineering, which I like. I can feel already how bad shit will be when it hits the fan. The things they don't know about each other...are going to do damage later. Feels familiar. Speaking of, thank you for the rec. I was so surprised to see my name (or pseudonym) at the end there. I was all - that's me!
IReen Weiss chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Fucking loved this! In case Ffn bleeps out my curse...yes, that was the eff word. Incredible. Very very hot, in fact, I squirmed in my metal chair here in front of sees candy where I sit, in public, getting all hot and bothered.

Their dalliance rings so true to me, from one friend to another, just wanting to give relief, to help, but opening a can of sexual-awesome that cannot be closed again.
IReen Weiss chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
I'm out and about today, Acting as driver fr a job hunting cousin... So I'm reading on my phone. you will likely see several short reviews from me, and most of them will probably be typo laden. Already this one has several and I'm too lazy to correct. I'm eager to get back to the story. Quickly, things I loved about this chapter: more insight into B. and her past, the developing comfort between her and E. (I love that they didn't just hop into bed together, that they are establishing a friendship... This feels so real.) And finally, I love that he makes her feel safe, and that her hookup is giving him a pang of jealousy.
rubell chapter 13 . 6/27/2012
uh-oh...but whatever he is taking, does it warrent bellas reaction? i do feel bad about garrett finding out the way he did...they should have told him, most likely would have gotten the same reaction but at least it wouldnt have been shoved in his face...
SunflowerFran chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
I like this story a lot. Edward, though flawed himself, seems to be very in tuned to Bella, and is trying hard to bring her out of her shell. So far, he is doing everything right. Let's see how their night out, goes.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
"She disappears into her room for a moment, returning with her comforter, which she pulls over us as she crawls into my lap." - ah, the comforter.

So, Emmett meets Rose. I wonder what'll happen there. He seems intrigues, she seemed a little smitten, too.

I loved Edward and Bella's under the table game. :)

Although it led to some badness from my favorite Garrett.

And so the drama begins. :(
IReen Weiss chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Still here... Still reviewing from my phone. I like the glimpses here into Edwards nature. Pills for depression/bi-polar disorder are not an exact science. At least not to me. The good thing is that society is moving towards being understanding of mental illness, even as treatment continues to fall short.

Can't wait to meet Bella and love the touch of Aussie so far. I always wanted to go to Australia. I have a lot of work today so there may not be another review until tmw, but I think I'm going to go ahead and read chapter 3 at lunch today. Also... Love the SF reference, maybe your B and my B were neighbors. :)

Love, Aja
fla.polo chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
Well, I guess this wasn't exactly the right way or time for her to know about it, yeah? Let's find out next chapter? Or can I assume that this is going to lead to the situation of the prologue? See you, beijo!
1,376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 86 .. Last Next »