Reviews for The Loving Kind
IReen Weiss chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
I am so okay with edward servicing bella and ignoring his own needs.

But she owes him. Birthday b.j. you know, to prevent the formation of blue balls and other catastrophic injury.

its going to be epic. Like the ocean. Like deep space.

Also... Edward seems like a smart cat who its hip to mental illness. bella confided in him, will he, her?
IReen Weiss chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
My phone battery is dying! I'm so effed. Lol. Real quick-

Around eleven, we're sharing an enormous bowl of fries, while Bella tries to convert me to mayonnaise –apparently her preferred condiment for deep-fried potato. I stick to ketchup.

I'm sure you've gotten this a lot, but mayo is gross. Ketchup on the other hand...omnomnom. I want to dip everything in it.

I would also like to squee over jeff buckley lyrics. Uber love. My phone doesn't do the little dotdot thing over the u... So... Yeah.

And I know I groan when people do this to me... But I want them to bone now. They may not be ready, but I am.
IReen Weiss chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
If I fall … for fuck's sake, Edward – catch me.

I didn't forget to paste this time... See, my favorite line.

I love how your E/B appear in my mind. Not strictly canon, or in the image of straight RP/KS. I see Bella as a little more like a nymph-ish serious but still waters run deep type, and Edward... He is sensitive and not domineering, which I like. I can feel already how bad shit will be when it hits the fan. The things they don't know about each other...are going to do damage later. Feels familiar. Speaking of, thank you for the rec. I was so surprised to see my name (or pseudonym) at the end there. I was all - that's me!
IReen Weiss chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Fucking loved this! In case Ffn bleeps out my curse...yes, that was the eff word. Incredible. Very very hot, in fact, I squirmed in my metal chair here in front of sees candy where I sit, in public, getting all hot and bothered.

Their dalliance rings so true to me, from one friend to another, just wanting to give relief, to help, but opening a can of sexual-awesome that cannot be closed again.
IReen Weiss chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
I'm out and about today, Acting as driver fr a job hunting cousin... So I'm reading on my phone. you will likely see several short reviews from me, and most of them will probably be typo laden. Already this one has several and I'm too lazy to correct. I'm eager to get back to the story. Quickly, things I loved about this chapter: more insight into B. and her past, the developing comfort between her and E. (I love that they didn't just hop into bed together, that they are establishing a friendship... This feels so real.) And finally, I love that he makes her feel safe, and that her hookup is giving him a pang of jealousy.
rubell chapter 13 . 6/27/2012
uh-oh...but whatever he is taking, does it warrent bellas reaction? i do feel bad about garrett finding out the way he did...they should have told him, most likely would have gotten the same reaction but at least it wouldnt have been shoved in his face...
SunflowerFran chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
I like this story a lot. Edward, though flawed himself, seems to be very in tuned to Bella, and is trying hard to bring her out of her shell. So far, he is doing everything right. Let's see how their night out, goes.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
"She disappears into her room for a moment, returning with her comforter, which she pulls over us as she crawls into my lap." - ah, the comforter.

So, Emmett meets Rose. I wonder what'll happen there. He seems intrigues, she seemed a little smitten, too.

I loved Edward and Bella's under the table game. :)

Although it led to some badness from my favorite Garrett.

And so the drama begins. :(
IReen Weiss chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Still here... Still reviewing from my phone. I like the glimpses here into Edwards nature. Pills for depression/bi-polar disorder are not an exact science. At least not to me. The good thing is that society is moving towards being understanding of mental illness, even as treatment continues to fall short.

Can't wait to meet Bella and love the touch of Aussie so far. I always wanted to go to Australia. I have a lot of work today so there may not be another review until tmw, but I think I'm going to go ahead and read chapter 3 at lunch today. Also... Love the SF reference, maybe your B and my B were neighbors. :)

Love, Aja
fla.polo chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
Well, I guess this wasn't exactly the right way or time for her to know about it, yeah? Let's find out next chapter? Or can I assume that this is going to lead to the situation of the prologue? See you, beijo!
IReen Weiss chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Reviewing from my phone while my computer spazzes out like a muppet on crack, so this one will be short. Great beginning. Your words are economical, poignant, and they draw me in. I want to know who this b/e are and how they got here... I want to know how they get back together. I want to keep reading.

Love, Aja
PhoenixRN chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
Oh no! Please don't leave us hanging too long! Loved the chapter, as usual. Thanks :)
doooooooor chapter 13 . 6/24/2012
Okay, I'm not going to alarm you, but I really hope you update very, very soon. I need to know what pills he's on!
puasluoma chapter 13 . 6/24/2012
I haven't loves a story this mch in a very long time.

Honestly this is Awsome!

Congratulations!

At the beginning I didn't know if I should read it because of the first chapter, but whatever pushed me to read it is the best signal ever because I'm in love with this story!

Honestly thank you!

And pleas please please update ASAP!
HockeyChick10 chapter 13 . 6/24/2012
I'm glad Bella put Garrett in his place. You are evil with ending the chapter there.
1,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 86 .. Last Next »