Reviews for The Loving Kind
Capricorn75 chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
What a wonderful chapter! They've both come so far...I'm nervous about what might happen when they part for the holidays. Gulp!
jimemon chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
Aw, they were super cute in this chapter, I don't want 'it' to end either :( Loved it!
Lizzie Sparkling chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
They really act like boyfriend/girlfriend. They just have to admit it. But I guess they're too afraid
D.Salvatore1864 chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
Ooohhhh! Love the chap title! Really good! Please review
majose chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
So, he is finally getting it. I cannot believe that she will be caught by surprise when he reveals his feelings. Talk about denial.

Also, it seems that she might want to talk to Leah before she leaves for New York
fla.polo chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
Wow! It sure doesn't help Bella to get over all that happened if the date of the tragedy is the same of her birthday's! Poor girl. At least she's got a beautiful and caring Edward to help her heal, right? See you! Beijo!
Mylisssa chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
You captured so many emotions this chapter beautifully.
Mylisssa chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
Edward's conversation with Leah makes me really want to know more about that situation.
BabyLovinCullen chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
Edward is so perfect! How can a guy be so sweet? I want one!

Anyways, love the story and the chapter. Please update soon :*
Mylisssa chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
Edward dealt with Mike well. I love all the words you use to describe the feel and taste of Bella. And kissing practice is always a good idea.
Mylisssa chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
I was hoping Bella didn't go out and find someone. Although, I love jealous Edward I really love how this chapter ended.
Mylisssa chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
Bella has so much sadness, but Edward is so sweet and patient with her.
Demons4eva chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
Oh Shell YOU are perfect. Lovely chapter and who are they kidding they are a couple.
bemily chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
This is so painful. And you can feel it is just going to get worse. I am so glad he was there for her. And Garrett tried to be at least. I am worried about how much this is going to hurt. I am here regardless though.
SusanQ chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
I'm loving your story! It's so sad, but they seem so good for each other. I look forward to seeing how we get to the prologue.
1,322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 88 .. Last Next »