Reviews for Gambling With Secrets and Lies
I love this story! It is so very hard to find good stories that evaule around caius and bella! I know it was updated years ago but I would to know what happens next! The twist and turns in the story are amazing!
Crimsonbound chapter 24 . 3/14
I'm not really hoping to see an update or anything since this was updated many years ago. I just wanted to say that I've been reading this for the past 3-4 hours and I loved every bit of it. I love that the characters and you gave them new roles , a background,some life which I think made this story really really you wrote a book I'd definitely get it because I hadn't had this much spark of interest in me for quite a while So If you can read this right now I just wanted to say that's on hell of a great job you did. I hope that you never give up writing whatever story it is because your work is amazing

-L
Hikada chapter 24 . 2/2/2014
love the story update soon please
Hikada chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
love the story
Guest chapter 24 . 12/26/2013
Really wished you would update.
DaRK chapter 24 . 11/21/2013
I know the last update was over a year ago but I have to say...this story and it's predecessor were both amazing. I hope you haven't abandoned it completely. The mystery, the intrigue, the passion...the conflict...oh my god..i just can not stress enough how much I am in love with your characters. You're writing..the flow of the story. This is one of the few rare fanfic stories, where if the names were changed, could be it's own stand alone verse. Turned into a book...without a doubt...I would buy them. I hope beyond hope..that this story isn't completely done...And even if it is..I'll will be going into my book marks so that I can read them again. Bravo madam...you're work is truly brilliant.
PrincessLiya chapter 24 . 10/13/2013
more chapters please
Guest chapter 24 . 8/15/2013
Please update. Love it.
Robin.D chapter 24 . 6/26/2013
omg if he did not do it then who did :o( good chapter :):):):) i am sad that you don't have more up :o( :o( i hope you going to go on with this story :o) Please :o)
Robin.D chapter 23 . 6/26/2013
oh wow Bella :o/ good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 22 . 6/26/2013
there are camera's in the lift LOL that was good :):) good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 21 . 6/26/2013
'January 1st, 2013 sweet :o) good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 20 . 6/26/2013
genuinely happy with a man you don't know who he is :o/ good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 19 . 6/26/2013
SAY YES! LOL :o) good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
what in the hell is going on :o/ good chapter :):):):)