Reviews for Seven Days
I have chapter 1 . 3/6
a feeling that you're not gonna like me. But I hope you do take criticises into account as they'll help you improve your writings.

To be honest, I sort of stopped reading after the pizza delivery and skimmed over the rest. While I don't have anything to say about the scenarios you filled in that isn't part of the manga (when asking for Yuzuru from the female seniors); I find it kind of lacking when you only fill in a sentence or two between each spoken dialogues, if any at all. At times, it feels like you're merely re-telling the 'obvious' story of the manga e.g. "I continued typing our email addresses.." and "I turned on my heels and prepared to leave as Yuzuru-san's voice echord from behind."

Those are things that we already know from the manga/dramaCD.

Alas it's rather late at my place right now so I'm kind of brain dead so I don't have suggestion/idea for you to make it better.. Plus, don't you think it is actually a challenge for tha author to figure things out rather than getting spoon-fed everything? ;)

Good luck!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
where's the rest?!
PiKairiDreaM00n chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
WHOA! I was just thinking of writing a fanfiction just like this one (except in 3rd person). That's amazing :D

I don't think I thought it was OOC (Sorry. It's been a while since I read it and since I was cleaning everything from my bookmarks, I thought it was only fair to post a review)
Ark112 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
you should continue :3
joyfullyme16 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is really great so far! I hope you continue so i can read seryou's thoughts! I think you have done an amazing job at grasping his character. Anyway thank you!
Lord Kharl chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Pretty good, there is only one part that needs fixing and it is when you wrote "he and she has the same name." it should be have. (Sorry, you probably know the grammer deal thing)
lady von galaviz chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
It was so good I read the manga and it felt like I was reading it again just a different pov lol please update soon I want to see what happens next! A devote fan :)
Yume ka Mage chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Well, I already know the story and love it 3

So I'm curious to see how you'll fill the blanks for Seryou's week.

This first chapter is good, the mood quite the same as in the manga.

When Yuzuro asks Seryou out, I was afraid of Seryou's thoughts. Because I didn't want to read something like "but he's a guy, we can't go out"... There's nothing like that in Seven days and it's one of the points I like the most. Ther isn't any doubt or question about their gender. So congratulations for avoiding that (non) matter.

I'm looking for the next chapters and hope you'll update soon.

I think I'll also read the future stories you mentionned and see your vision of their couple, what happened next to them.

If there is anything you don't understand in my review, feel free to ask. I'll explain myself or find a person who speaks english much better ;)

Thanks for this sweet idea

Yume.