Reviews for NIWIMT: No Idea Why I Made This
jjemilyalexkate201516 chapter 8 . 5/10
Please write more chapters
whya chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
Please please please continue with the story
Obscure Wonderland chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
Best. Story. Ever.
I LOVE all the pairings, especially Santana/Quinn and JJ/Emily and Reid/Ashley. Plus, Elle/Jordan is GENIUS!
Kurt really has bad timing. He's walked in on Quinn and Santana about to kiss both times.
123a456e chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
Great story so far! I'm in love with it! Pleasse update soon!
darkecofreak1 chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
LOVE!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
GREAT JOB AND STORY! Hope you continue soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
LOVE THIS STORY! The combination of the shows and character set ups are great. Hope to see more of Santana being she is my favorite. But just more in general. HOPE YOU UPDATE REALLY SOON. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Awesome chapter and story. Hope you update quicker this time. I love the combination of show and characters. GREAT WORK.

Keep it up!
darkecofreak1 chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
Finally!
Vanilla-Apples-n-IslesP.T.S chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
okay you just became my favorite author, Random OUAT references and SwanQueen omg... *fangirling* Loved this fic!
Creativebaby2010 chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
I hope you write more your story is really good.
darkecofreak1 chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
I LOVE THIS!
LetsWriteSome chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Hey, I absolutely loved this chapter. It's awesome that you crossed it over with Bones too! Can't wait for the next update! :)(:
LetsWriteSome chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
Just finished reading what you've got so far, and I've gotta say, I'm lovin' it. Love the pairings and I can't wait till there's more so I can continue reading!

One suggestion though is that you should put it into paragraphs between new speech and stuff :)(: