Reviews for Jigsaw
gaiawolf chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
And shifty cow strikes again!
The Heavens' Answer chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
I live for these tiny drabbles. You've captured some really beautiful moments.
NutellaB1tch chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
good idea, i really like this :)
DuskFalling chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Great chapter, glad to see you're continuing this. I've really been enjoying these brief moments that you manage to bring so much depth to and they just keep getting better. They're all amazing, of course, but I have to say that the 18th and 20th were my favourites.

Like many people, I didn't particularly enjoy the end (to put it lightly) and these drabbles really remind me of all the other great things about the series and characters to help make the end easier to deal with, so thank you :)
ItsHardlyRaining chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
These are so lovely. You capture these wonderful moments with so little words, you are very talented :). This is cheering me up after that horrid ending.
Lightshard chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Wow, just wow. Vignettes aren't really my thing, but this is just gold. You manage to capture the essence of a scene in merely a hundred words and that is something not a lot of people can say.

Most of all I liked the XXth one. It always sort of irked me that Liara used the word 'know' there, rather than something more intimate. That Liara changed it later... I find that, incredibly thoughtful.

Looking forward to more of these. Good luck with your writing.
Aenthir chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Very well done! Love it.
Dr. Jekyl chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
I love drabbles as a writing form, but they're not something that everyone can pull off. You, however, very much have the knack of compressing idea and emotion down to its essence. And they're only getting better as you go on. Nineteen and twenty in particular are sublime, and the last line of each utterly perfect.

Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
I'm really loving this so far, I hope you do indeed continue all the way to 100 :)
KroganVanguard chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Cute, Liara is pretty accurate here imo.
chinpokoma chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Nice little collection of vignettes. :)

Are you the same Wonko who wrote the legendary "Turn to Me" for Otalia? Because if you are...holy crap do I hope you feel inspired to write a full length FemShep/Liara fic. (Asking because pretty sure the answer is yes...if not, tho, I still hope you'll write a longer fic, lol.)
Valari TSM chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
You're getting good at these snapshot fics. Very poignant and evocative. Love Liara in this.
kissmychakram chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Lovely to see you writing again. Especially in the ME universe, which I hope you will make me love again. Subscribed! I greatly look forward to more of these. Thanks!