Reviews for The Fine Line
Wardrob07 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I was so desperate tonight for a few good written words and I immediately think of you. I normaly don't read o/s, this was my second time ever (I think) :) That's why I don't like o/s because this would be such a great story, original plot, he reads her mind, excelent lemon etc *sigh*
I hope you decide to write again. Still waiting for that final Ride outake ;)
Annalamode chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Now ler's see... edward will chase her back to Washington state for sure because let's face it he doesn't really have a choice, he's been exiled; but she won't be there. Bella went off seeking Garrett because he's the only one who can distract her from feeling owned by Edward. Eddie boy dicovers how wonderful Bella is while living with the Cullens, with some challenges of course ( some hikers will go missing) and realizes being a vegan ain't so bad especially under the tutelage of the Delani gals. Bella drags herself back home, Garrett just wasn't all that great and seeks out her Delani sisters to share some man bashing. On and on... so too bad I am not a writer nor do have an iota of the talent you have.
Please keep writing
A
xet chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I hope this was not a one-shot. Please continue this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Will this continue?
Y-knott chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Great story, thank you for sharing.
ningep chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
You should make this a multi chapter! Good plot. Very creative and very original! I rarely (as in never) fancy reading vampire fiction because S. Meyer had satisfied my need for vampire stories, but you my dear, made me reconsider my position. I really hope you continue this!
addiesmum chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Great job! You know, this one would be a great one to continue. What a great premise!
dazzled2 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Really excellent - I was thrilled to see something new from you! Please consider extending this story, it already has so many unanswered questions and avenues to be explored - a pity not to?
Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Love this! I can't believe its over, i need more, i need to know what happens next! I'm curious! *pouts* I'm assuming you area continuing this story that is all... can't wait for more
Much love and respect
Xoxo
Mia
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
OMG you can't finish that way you need to continue please!.
unlikelymember chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is a great story. It seems to be open to continuation. I look forward to reading more, if that is in the plans. Regardless, I thank you for sharing this. It was quite enjoyable.
dihenydd chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I could have sworn I'd reviewed this before?

As per usual riveting writing, gripping story, left wanting more...
poorlittlerichgirl chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Wowee this is as hot as all your writing seems to be :) Intrigued to see if/how he manages to win her over... hope you continue/update soon!
poily chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
are you going to do more chapters on this story? i like it and i want more )
britchick77 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Wow.

...yeah, that's all I can say.
90 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »