Reviews for The Fine Line
Elli Fox chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Come on, this story is begging to be extended. As always brilliant work!
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
i just love your stories so much and this o/s is no exception! man i thought that edward was gonna be the angry one but it was actually bella lol i was so pleasantly surprised! and well it goes without saying that i really do love your lemons! mmmm mm you sure do know how to write them girl!lol! i look forward to more!
bomax2 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Love your writing, I was thrilled to see this posted. Thanks
susanpr chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Great start to a story! Please continue.
Madeleine de la Nuit chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Enjoyed the one-shot immensely!

Many have asked if you will continue the story, and should you decide to, you'll definitely have a follower in me. :-)
MarilagML chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Love how they both benefited from the deal. I'm guessing it's what you call marriage with benefits? ;-) lol
LLH88 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Great one-shot! Please think of continuing.

Lynn
Miss Owl 12 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Please, please, please tell you are going to continue this!

This is magnificent! Absolutely loved it.
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
That's it? PLEASE continue! This is so freaking good!
Nerdette Love chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I loved this

It was a really great idea. I never expected Bella to be the one with a temper, I was expecting her to be the one with the secret.

This was different and exciting to all those "happy ever afters" there are out there and I loved that about this.

It was all very unique. Are you going to extend this one-shot which I assume it is? Or not? I would love to read more because I'm very eager to discover anything further developing between Bella and Edward and if she'll give in to his seduction.

Very suave!
meadow11 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
ooohhhh, that was so good... any chance of continuing this?
alli62 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I know it's a one shot, but it's a great start to a story, it's actually begging to be continued. lol.

I love all of your stuff and miss your writing.

Congratulations on second place.

And I say, keep going.
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Oooh, I love this. Sounds great already. Can't wait to read more!
they call me red chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I like this edward can read Bella's mind. Lots of detail and hot. So far so good.
Meadowgirl552 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Kris great writing and story as usual, I know its a one shot but loved the premise along with the great portrayals of Edward and Bella, I do hope this will continue,,,
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »