Reviews for The Fine Line
Nerdette Love chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I loved this

It was a really great idea. I never expected Bella to be the one with a temper, I was expecting her to be the one with the secret.

This was different and exciting to all those "happy ever afters" there are out there and I loved that about this.

It was all very unique. Are you going to extend this one-shot which I assume it is? Or not? I would love to read more because I'm very eager to discover anything further developing between Bella and Edward and if she'll give in to his seduction.

Very suave!
meadow11 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
ooohhhh, that was so good... any chance of continuing this?
alli62 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I know it's a one shot, but it's a great start to a story, it's actually begging to be continued. lol.

I love all of your stuff and miss your writing.

Congratulations on second place.

And I say, keep going.
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Oooh, I love this. Sounds great already. Can't wait to read more!
they call me red chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I like this edward can read Bella's mind. Lots of detail and hot. So far so good.
Meadowgirl552 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Kris great writing and story as usual, I know its a one shot but loved the premise along with the great portrayals of Edward and Bella, I do hope this will continue,,,
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I love it.
OPOSOJOJ chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This story is awesome! Love primal Edward and unwilling Bella...well almost unwilling ;)
Rissa129 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Sooooo good please update!
theshadowofyoursmile chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
so intense
TheBellaFanatic chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Congrats on your 2nd place win with this story. Any chance that you will continue on with this story? Or is this just like a one shot thing for the contest?

I'm fascinated the most with the fact that Bella does not want to be with Edward. So the wanting to watch her slowly change her mind (while she goes through it kicking & screaming *giggles*) is what I would like to experience. Along with, of course, to experience more sex scenes with these two. :D

Love this story concept & hope that you will develop it into a bigger story for us.

XOXO B-Fan
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I am so proud of you to winning that award so thank you for writing and sharing it with us. A few of my thoughts:

1) I freaking love your Bella. She is strong. The friendship she has with Angela is beyond strong which is why she is willing to sacrifice herself, in marriage, to keep her safe. The relationship she has with the Cullen's is also very strong. She has been with them for a long time and the bond they share makes that even stronger.

2) I'm really curious about this Edward. There is no question in my mind that he wants Bella. He hated that he had to wait to have her. In Bella's mind this was a marriage of convenience. However, Edward, wanted her in his bed and Bella could not deny him that. He asked her repeatedly if she wanted this and she said yes. I loved how he fucked her. He was shocked that she left so abruptly. You know this o/s is begging for a continuation *winks*

If that doesn't happen know that I'm okay with how it ended and I know that this isn't your first AU *winks*
paragod chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
That can't be it! Come on that was HOT and a beautiful beginning to a story. I need more... I want more... Please it just cant end like that.
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Very nice
missylb chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Love it looking forward to reading more of it x
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »