Reviews for The Fine Line
Meadowgirl552 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Kris great writing and story as usual, I know its a one shot but loved the premise along with the great portrayals of Edward and Bella, I do hope this will continue,,,
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I love it.
OPOSOJOJ chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This story is awesome! Love primal Edward and unwilling Bella...well almost unwilling ;)
Rissa129 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Sooooo good please update!
theshadowofyoursmile chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
so intense
TheBellaFanatic chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Congrats on your 2nd place win with this story. Any chance that you will continue on with this story? Or is this just like a one shot thing for the contest?

I'm fascinated the most with the fact that Bella does not want to be with Edward. So the wanting to watch her slowly change her mind (while she goes through it kicking & screaming *giggles*) is what I would like to experience. Along with, of course, to experience more sex scenes with these two. :D

Love this story concept & hope that you will develop it into a bigger story for us.

XOXO B-Fan
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I am so proud of you to winning that award so thank you for writing and sharing it with us. A few of my thoughts:

1) I freaking love your Bella. She is strong. The friendship she has with Angela is beyond strong which is why she is willing to sacrifice herself, in marriage, to keep her safe. The relationship she has with the Cullen's is also very strong. She has been with them for a long time and the bond they share makes that even stronger.

2) I'm really curious about this Edward. There is no question in my mind that he wants Bella. He hated that he had to wait to have her. In Bella's mind this was a marriage of convenience. However, Edward, wanted her in his bed and Bella could not deny him that. He asked her repeatedly if she wanted this and she said yes. I loved how he fucked her. He was shocked that she left so abruptly. You know this o/s is begging for a continuation *winks*

If that doesn't happen know that I'm okay with how it ended and I know that this isn't your first AU *winks*
paragod chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
That can't be it! Come on that was HOT and a beautiful beginning to a story. I need more... I want more... Please it just cant end like that.
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Very nice
missylb chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Love it looking forward to reading more of it x
dreamiedreamer chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Interesting. Is this just a one short or a proper story?
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
That's it? No more. *waaaaaaaaaaa...* Love it. I need more. :) *cue big puppy eyes*
NKubie chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
That was hot! No denying it.
trueform chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Just what I needed. Enjoyed walking the fine line with you.
vertigo33 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I'd love to read more of this one. Continue?
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »