Reviews for All The Immediate Unknowns
Darboria chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
That's so sad and beautifully written that I couldn't help but feel along with Draco, the chills, the heartbreak, everything...
I'm not sure I'm from the ones who want a Harry POV, because I feel it will be even sadder...
But that's a beautiful piece of writing...
Megany123 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Wow, that was so amazingly written. I felt his heartbreak. Like others, I'd love a Harry POV, or at least a sequel. Looking forward to reading more from you.
BertieBott62442 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This was so beautifully written, and it's so so so, oh so sad. You have broken my heart and stomped on it, but you've done it so nicely that I really don't mind. Unrequited love is indeed bot the prettiest and the saddest thing in life, and you have portrayed it so nicely; the way they're both broken and the way Draco expresses it; so beautiful.
beekster chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
wow

i read this last night before i went to bed, went to work today, just got back, read it again and is still amazing.

your imagery is magnificent. i love how you run things together because that's how draco would think in his mind faced with this situation.

your line about the spring water was perfection. the first act of the story (before the first break) ensnared me so deftly i hadn't even realized i was lost in your world. i read along, feeling his pain, seeing his life.

i would also like to say that i usually avoid reading angst with unhappy endings, or at least feel disappointed when it happens, but you're story is so real, i have to believe that this is a version of their lives that happens. where the happiest ending they both can have is this almost-love connection while falling apart elsewhere.

this is a beautiful fantastic heart-aching story i will never forget.
xnightmare'sxnightmarex chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This story was absolutely beautiful, I think you did an excellent job conveying Draco's hopeless devotion and love for Harry. While I do like this side of Draco, I hope, eventually, Harry will realize Ginny could never love him as much as Draco. I would like to see this in Harry's point of view...But anyway, I really enjoyed this story and the way you wrote it :)
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I know people like this...your Draco, I mean. I could never stay with someone like Draco's staying with Harry. So sad. Don't feel too bad for Draco though, since he's choosing to stay with someone who's not completely with him. *sigh*
LadyGhai chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Awww please i need a sequel

Poor draco
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This is heartbreaking—I loved it!
nana chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
So wonderfully sad, it made my heart hurt... Please consider making sequels
Palmer Blu chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
OMG! This story was absolutely beautiful! I am moved to tears and joy! This was amazing! Great Job! :-)
DracoSheikahCharaJutsu chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
That was amazing. 3

Heading to your page now... :)
Ray chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I cried in front of 40 people. Oh my god beautiful
imaniiebee chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
That was good! I really liked it!
Americana Psychotica chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Aaaaaaaugh. So sad. _ But it's so well written, and even though I feel sort of sick over the ending (so...sad...dammit...), it's just so good! ...Damn you and your creation of conflicting feelings. Consider this a job well done, because it is, and please continue writing amazing little things like this.
Echo Vanity chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Oh my fucking God that was amazing. . Sorry for the profanity but just let me get me head around it. It was beautiful, simply stunning. And I was crying becuase it just seems so unfair and poor poor Draco and poor Harry too, I guess. It was amazing. Just so well written and heartbreaking and gut wrenching and awful and wonderful and bittersweet. Well done. Just wow.