Reviews for Tired
steviesfunhouse chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
that was a twist i wasnt expecting.
Larissa3 chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
::shakes head:: Wow. This is really good. Any chance of getting more sometime soon?
Kanoi chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
yay! wonderful-ness! only suggestion is for the last sentence where I personally think the word heck would be better replaced by the word f*ck. but it's still awesome!
Karebear2 chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
Hey guys. Thanks for reviewin' Now I understand why you guys like it so much:) There definitly will be more. I'll be away all of this week though, so you'll have to wait:( In the mean time you can all go and update yours.
Christine9 chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
More like.. "Mark! Are you fucking CRAZY?" Heh, sorry, I get emotional. If I hadn't already read it, I would have been shocked, but I know I friggin was the first time! You are a very good writer and I love your description of Mimi, as well as the image of tearing away the pain to find the once-present happiness. I hope you continue this and it's not just one of those one-chapter deals, because this is really great and I want to know what happens! Great job.
Liss1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
DUDE. i remember reading this on rentfic101 and i believe i told you to post it, and post it soon. This story kicks ass. honestly, it's wonderful. write more. i command thee.
LolaB chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Okay, first of all, I adore your writing. It's so descriptive and visual and ack, I LOVE it! Definitely want more. Continue this.
Kristy chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
All I can say is good job. I really liked the ending! I think you should continue this, and possibly make it a series. Please :)

Kristy