Reviews for Home Before Midnight
lena chapter 1 . 3/18
it is very pretty!
Grimm'sGirl chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Oh my god, that was awesome! I like how you brought in so many characters and then in the very end... Can't wait for the sequel!
raeymaeker chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
One of the best short pieces on Rumbelle I've read. Absolutely beautiful. Well-written - perfectly well-written - and tender in the best of ways. I also liked all the different points of view. It kept the story moving quickly. I especially loved hearing Belle's point of view. So honest. Truly, truly, Fyrie, this is a work of art. I loved every sentence, every word. Thanks for posting / writing such a high-caliber piece. I always love to find such treasures on this site!
Aynessa chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Oh...wow!

I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews. It is a truly splendid piece of writing, excellently in character (especially Emma!), and so very heartbreaking and wonderful all at once. I loved this deeply.

And the ending...such a cliffhanger, and yet so beautiful and lovely. I wish you'd do a sequel or a second chapter, but it is flawless and stunning just as it is either way.
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Awesome
Drac1026 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I love this version of events and that she comes to remember who they are. Are you planning on a follow-up? It would be interesting, now that Henry also knows who he is.
devillish angel chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
i just adored the ending line !
Outlaw Jessie James chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Are you going to write another chapter? I'm anxious to find out Rumpelstiltskin's reaction!
Not Here Not There Not Me chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Oh, this was absolutely beautiful. You took great, tender care in writing this, and it shows. The story itself was lovely, and it flowed seamlessly. The last line was perfection. I love the vulnerability in Mr. Gold, and I also love that you wrote Belle as fragile after her stay in the psych ward. Realistic and heartwrenching, but so very satisfying.

All in all, wonderful job! I enjoyed every minute. :) Thank you for posting!

-Lullaby-
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
this is awesome i love the ending.
XXDancingxInxThexRainXX chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
That was so SO beautiful. It was charming and romantic, and downright perfect in every way. I liked that to made Belle's abuse noticeable- so many authors brush it aside, or don't address it thoroughly. You did a wonderful job with this and I hope to read more from you in the future! :D

Rain
TheUn-AwesomeMe chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
That last line made me grin like crazy, seriously. It was all so amazing in this story, everyone was wonderfuly in-charcters and everything. And Henry, oh Henry was epic. :D
wintersmith chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
You capture the characters so perfectly. I loved Henry in this, and Gold (of course) & Belle instinctively knowing she was safe with him before she even knew who he was. A wonderful, sweet ending. I don't think the reunion we (hopefully) will get on TV could be any better written.
stitchangel88 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I really liked this story. I think that when gold finds belle that it will be similar to this. Thanks for creating this and the way you made her remember was a priceless moment.
Sonata IX chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Hey what do you mean there's only one piece to this! Surely you must be mistaken. Dearest author, tell me it isn't so? Pretty please?