Reviews for April Fool?
DelightedLittleOwl chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Ooooh can't wait for the next chapter _ so glad you updated
Rika-chan chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Log InQuotevBrowse Create Profile Random
X

IdioticPanda [IdioticPanda] — Journal
Recent ActivityCommentsCreatedJourn alAbout MeFavoritesViewedFollowingFo llowers
December 2, 2012
:c
I wouldn't usually repost stuff like this, but even though the story-telling might not be the greatest, i still felt sad.

{8th Grade:}

Boy: I Really Like You; Will You Please Go Out With Me...?

Girl: Yes.

Boy: What?!

Girl: Yes.

Boy: YES!

*Girl Starts To Fall For The Boy*

*Exactly One Month Later*

Girl's friend: I Think Its Time You Two Broke Up.!

Girl: Okay..{Secretly Doesnt Want To But Is Too Afraid Her Friend Will Hate Her If She Says No.}

Boy: Hey.

Girl: Hi.

Boy: How's it going?

Girl: It's fine.

Boy: What's wrong?

Girl: I think we should break up..

Boy: What..?

Girl: We should break up.

Boy: Why..?

Girl: Its Just... We Never See Each Other Anymore/:

Boy: I can change that.

Girl: I've never met your family..

Boy: I can change that.

Girl: I just don't feel that way for you anymore..

Boy: I wish I could change that.

Girl: I'm sorry.

Boy: I know.

Girl: I Have To Go..

Boy: Thanks for trying..

{Next day:}

Boy: Hey.

Girl: I'm sorry..

Boy: No I'm happy we broke up I could tell we weren't going anywhere too.

Girl: Okay.../;

{Freshman year:}

Girl: (Playing their song) I like him.I have since we first started dating,but I can't tell him;I can't tell anybody.

{Sophomore year:}

Boy: (Has A New Girlfriend)

Girl: (Playing their song) I like him...I still do...but I can't tell him,I can't tell anybody.

{Junior year:}

Boy: (Him And His Girlfriend Break Upp)

Girl: I Like You. I Always Have -&&- Always Will!

Boy: I'm Sorry, I Like Someone Else.

Girl: (Runs Away Cryingg.)

{The next day:}

Boy: (Finds a note in his locker)

Note: I Told You I Like You, But I Was Wrong. I Meant I Love You; But You Dont Love Me. I Wish I Could Change That. Im Sorry For That Day Back In 8th Grade. I Really Didnt Want To. Im Gone Now, Ive Been Sick For A While Now.. But The Time You Read This Ill Be In The Hospital On Life Support. I Just Needed To Tell You Before Im gone. I Love You Dont Forget That!(:

Boy: (Stares At The Paper For A Long Time And Runs Down The Hall, He Went To Her House, But She Wasnt Home.)

{The next day:}

Boy: (Goes To The Hospital And Tells The Nurse Who He Wants To See)

Nurse: It seems she checked out yesterday.

Boy: She's better?

Nurse: I'm afraid not. She had cancer and she passed away yesterday. I'm sorry.

Boy: (stares at the floor, he runs out the door and down the street)

{The Next Day, At Her Funeral!)

Boy: (Asks to speak)

Boy: A Few Days Ago I Received A Note From Her. (He Reads The Note) And I Wanted To Tell Her Before She Left That I Loved Her, I Love Her. I Loved Her For A Long Time; And There Is Nothing I Can Do Now.! -Nothing-

All I Can Say Is I Love You, And Now Your Gone... I Wish I Could Change That.!

Boy: (Starts Crying And So Does Everyone Else.)

The Boy Ends Up Marrying Her Friend Who Told Her To Break Up With Him In The First Place. When He Found Out What She Had Done, He Killed Himself; To Be With The Girl He Really Loves! He Was 28.

Re-post Or You Will Have Bad Luck In Love For 28 Years./:

Re-post And Somebody Will Tell You They "Love You" Tomorrow And You Will Get Good News Tonight At Midnight:)

Re-post If You Have A Heart And Want To Find A Cure For All Serious Diseases Including Cancer.

Re-post For All The People Who Fear Death Is At There Doorstep; Waiting To Go []
name chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
this is hlarious! also i read the voting thingy on your profile and i think you should do the one where ruby only dreamt(or thinks she has) up NERDS
The Nerdy Mirror Maze Queen chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Okay I found out what happens in book 4 for NERDS! It's called The Villan Virus with Flinch(I also found the cover but it's really small but what I saw it's funny, Flinch is wearing a red Tux and he's on a string coming from the top of the cover Matida is in a cop uniform, Jackson's dressed in a trench coat fadora and has a magnifing glass, Ruby's in a weird assaian like outift and I think Gluestick's a mad scientist) as the main character and there's this virus going around that makes people want to take over the world and for some reason Flinch is immune(probably from too much sugar) and has to fight the other NERDS.
The Nerdy Mirror Maze Queen chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Funny aww but now it's complete. I wanted to see wht happens