Reviews for A Million Pieces
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
... Breakdown... *sniffs and reaches for tissues*
Jessie Stargazer chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I'd be interested in reading it. grate fic by the way Knock Out is one of my favorite Transformers.
Empress Akitla chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I really like it. Made me tear up a little, probably doesn't help that I'm listening to a sad song right now...
Onba chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Its not everyday that you want to give KO a hug, but I do!
Indigo Ninja chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I would.

BTW, I really like how you made Knock Out react to the way of finding out that his partner is gone. I just want to cuddle him and tell him that I'm sorry.
Mimi MC chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
So sad and beautiful...
Taipan Kiryu chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I’m there with you. I haven’t felt this sick since DOTM, talking about useless, illogical, rushed deaths… Really, when it comes to satisfy bad-plot purposes, all Decepticons are made of paper.

Anyway, thanks for not writing Knock Out as a drama queen. He’s not one to mourn his partner with cries or tears.

I also liked your nod to Breakdown’s Stunticon origins. Well done.
Domenic chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Incredible fic, felt this was a very in-character reaction for Knock Out.

I would love to still read that prequel fic with Knock Out and Breakdown! :D
Mighty ANT chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This was very well written. I feel that the episode would have been more complete had they added Knock Out's realization of what happened, and here you characterized him quite well. I would also be interested in reading the story idea you've come up with. :)
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Ah geez . . . *shakes head* Poor KO.
Death tears chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Sad, but a good sad. Maybe Knockout goes crazy later.
Iwanita chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I didn't cry with the episode... but I have honestly shed a tear with this :(
damedragon chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oh man, confined to quarters! He's going to go crazy! Not unreasonable though. I don't know that I see him going completely AWOL but trying to find Breakdown's remains, oh yes. Over all nicely done.

As for your other idea, it's definitely an interesting one! Though you might want to be aware that there is a similar fic 9 chapters in called "Mercenary Medicine."
Starscream fan chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This is a good story. I think breakdown will come back cause mech found him and are prob going to fix him and Mack him work for them or something. Anyway good job ;p
inc4ssum chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Excuse me, I'll just be in the corner sobbing.

Great story.