Reviews for Life in Konoha's ANBU
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 42 . 8/22
W-wait.. .is there going to be romance? *gasp* Please reply (srsly though, I think I might have missed some note)
TheKitsuneSage9 chapter 53 . 8/22
I love this story im so glad your updating again keep up the amazing work!
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 28 . 8/21
I always love the "training phase," maybe more than the action parts, be it anime/manga or anything. I think I like it when the MC is suffering that way, lmao.
Stelmaria chapter 53 . 8/21
Wow, you are so awesome. Epic update FTW. Thanks for this. I know how hard it is to keep writing. Trust me, your fans appreciate the effort. And what an excellent chapter it was.
The Kakashi fight was good. Very believable, I thought. Both stayed relatively in character. (I'm a sucker for Kakashi) No totally unbelievable moves. No god-mode. Kakashi is still stronger, though not by so much as all that. It was close.
Naruto should train with Gai to up his close-range. :) Then he could kick scarecrow arse.
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 17 . 8/21
So freaky but I can't stop reading, dayuum the power of author
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 16 . 8/21
Fck, I totally forgot about the fic's rating, lol. Dayuumm, so creepy
Great couple chapters, thanks for the updates! Hope everything is well with you.
Barak811
woodxvii chapter 53 . 8/18
Great chapter! Honestly you could update just once every 30 years and it would still be a pleasant surprise haha. You do a wonderful job at world crafting in this fic, its seriously a joy to read.
Mangahero18 chapter 32 . 8/17
ANsatsu Senjutsu Tokushu BUtai
Mangahero18 chapter 30 . 8/17
www wattpad com/ 193847765-naruto-timeline-naruto-universe-timeline
Is the most accurate Naruto timeline I could find.
Mangahero18 chapter 29 . 8/17
I always felt super sorry for Gaara. How can you not when you take his backstory into account? Naruto connecting with him, a defeated enemy, was one of the most heartfelt moments in the entire series. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that it was one of the best parts of manga.
The White Shadow 17 chapter 53 . 8/17
I think the fight was well written
Sargon Dorsai chapter 53 . 8/17
Thanks for posting an amusing, entertaining chapter. It was fun to read. Am I being redundant enough yet?

I wonder how far out you have planned the plot. Personally I am winging it for most of my stories I feel like.

Anyway, thanks for posting this chapter and I look forward to future content.
uchiha akin chapter 50 . 8/17