Reviews for Life in Konoha's ANBU
PsychoStorys chapter 53 . 7/17
so I'm guessing even though this stor y says it's ongoing, it's probably dead. too bad too. great story
GhostlyDreams chapter 36 . 7/5
i love how you're writing danzo in this fic so far
the god of distruction chapter 52 . 5/23
great story...hope that the guy would update soon
NarutoKazahama06 chapter 53 . 3/10
Damn, I want a fanfic where it's from another perspective. A time-traveling Naruto is Kitsune.
ll Lucian ll chapter 53 . 2/16
Hey author, did my semi annual re-read of the story. Its old enough now to be a classic.
Hopeful that you may continue this series, especially interested in mei and tsunade character depictions, although tsunade's character here is quite bittersweet to read but certainly refreshing because this approach to her character writing is certainly not followed quite as often as goody-two-shoes-psuedomama-tsunade.
For a not dead story, it looks suspiciously like a corpse. That aside, amazing story, top tier.
Master777vip0000 chapter 1 . 12/31/2023
MY REAL NAME IS:
Gina Gail Barron-Goodman

FIND ME AT:
126 Ambrosia Lane
Heath, Texas 75032

E-MAIL ME AT:
ginagbg at sbcglobal dot net

GloGang214 chapter 1 . 12/24/2023
are you from the uk author? its kinda wierd for me to read arsehole, instead of asshole
Hardcase501 chapter 53 . 12/7/2023
Ya your last update was 2016 its dead
NarutoKazahama06 chapter 1 . 11/27/2023
is it me or there's a few chapters missing... Like the first chap is anbu directive 4
Kingofsenju chapter 31 . 11/15/2023
Bring back
tylerbraden13 chapter 1 . 10/30/2023
Camp pillow he's still 8 it says it in the fic
CampPillow chapter 5 . 10/29/2023
Konohamaru is the same age as Sasuke and Sakura?! then how old is Naruto? how is he able to tower over Konohamaru and pat his head and call him a brat?!
CampPillow chapter 3 . 10/29/2023
Hiruzen! you slave driver! child slavery! how could you!
Paradox.Peddler chapter 53 . 10/13/2023
loving this story. I like the way you manage to weave some of the more really light hearted elements of anime/manga while generally speaking having darker and more mature themes.

looking forward to seeing what direction you take with the tension you're setting up between the understanding Sasuke Naruto have versus the reality known to sarutobi danzo. also looking forward to how the big setup on the darker side of Naruto pans out.

doesn't necessarily need a 'conclusion' but I really enjoy the slightly one sided crush between yuukaNaruto. ties in well with the light hearted breaks between all the child soldiers and gruesome death..
5,262 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »