Reviews for Life in Konoha's ANBU
ronaldo.lopez.714655 chapter 53 . 7/10
Continúa esto hermano, es lo mejor del sitió. Espero y continúes esta historia, es increíble
OreosAreYummy chapter 53 . 6/10
It's a shame that this story is discontinued, it truly is one of the greatest stories I've read on here, if you ever do decide to update, I'll be eagerly waiting, thank you so much for the read.
More please
zaki786 chapter 1 . 6/7
I don't get it? is Hiruzen being a dick to naruto supposed to be funny?
The kazekage (gaara's dad) is named "rasa"
notsofrilly chapter 53 . 5/30
My favorite part of your fic is the relationship between Hokage and Naruto. Their antics amuse me
notsofrilly chapter 41 . 5/25
Oh My G, those chains wouldn't happen to be the awakened Uzumaki Bloodline, would they?
notsofrilly chapter 40 . 5/25
Wait... What? I'm so confused. What's Tobi doing here? Isn't Itachi supposed to be watching Naruto?

Well, I don't know much about this story arc. It's not in the manga
notsofrilly chapter 23 . 5/23
The Fire Lord really seems to like Naruto. I half expect him to offer his daughters hand in marriage
notsofrilly chapter 21 . 5/23
Those poor overworked aids. I really feel for them.

BTW thanks for the Tobi cameo
TheZeitgeist chapter 53 . 5/21
Oh no, you're dead...
notsofrilly chapter 3 . 5/21
I guess the best way to learn something is through tough love
notsofrilly chapter 1 . 5/21
I loved how you turned that around. For a second I really thought that Naruto was Kitsune. I was like, "Another badass genius Naruto fic, how boring" then you turn it around on me. Still badass and genius but with none of the glory. Reduced to butler for your boss.
Djtramm chapter 53 . 5/11
This has definitely got to be one of my favorite ficus on the site. I love the pacing and the tone of the whole story. I really wanna thank you for this incredible story and I hope you continue it as it’d be a shame to leave this amazing story hanging.
P.S. I loved that reference to the prequels in the latest chapter.
The Holy Dragon's chapter 1 . 5/10