Reviews for Life in Konoha's ANBU
Truck-Sama chapter 53 . 10/18
Good story ima bit disappointed the last update was in 16 but I'm at least happy the story was over all good. I hope your in good health. Have a good life mate.
Truck-Sama chapter 32 . 10/18
God this story is so friggin good. I love the interactions in team Uzumaki. The scene where sasuke gets put in the team was pretty fucking cute. I'm willing to bet the eternal genin is the anbu commander.
You know how shitty your choice of invaders are.
I mean really! , naruto movies never makes sense and to use one in your ff is really dumb. You are ofcourse free to do whatever you want to do, its your story afrer all, but this invasion was extremely poor choice of direction you are taking your story, or maybe this can just be called filler which again should not be in a fan fiction story, so in any case this storyline is very disappointing.
Finish the last arc my dude. Or maybe just a plot summary? I feel old. I've been following this since 2013. Still hoping some day you come back and work on it or at least outline how it would have ended. This is easily the best take on a dark Naruto universe
Deadmann1 chapter 53 . 9/14
please continue writing this fantastic story
PaladinRoggle chapter 6 . 9/7
Ok, seeing Sarutobi's windbag teammates in combat with him does raise my opinion of them in spite of all the fics that relentlessly bash them for being too militaristic or too corrupt or too anti-naruto
KTaboo chapter 53 . 9/2
Wonderful story. A very refreshing take on Naruto being an ANBU/having ANBU training relatively young. While very powerful, Naruto attainment of said power is very believable. I also enjoy your characterization of everyone. Thank you for writing this, I hope you updated someday.
love the Ferret name.
KookyWacky chapter 53 . 8/31
When you have been waiting for years, and there is still no update. Though I understand, he/she has a life, so we shouldn't be selfish
Crazy to think Naruto fought 10 ANBU and the fourth mizukage, Yagura, singlehandedly. He killed Yagura’s 10 ANBU and pushed Yagura extremely far, managing to injure Yagura extensively. Honestly speaking, I think this warrants for a promotion from A rank to S rank, Naruto definitely deserves it. He faced completely and utterly overwhelming odds and did better than most shinobi could’ve done. I can count the amount of shinobi that would’ve been able to do what Naruto did on both hands. Naruto neutralizes bijuu chakra so he was perfectly suited to take on Yagura, that alone provided a major aid to Naruto, he still deserves that S ranking though.
you know i was actually cheering for shinno, loyalty above all, without loyalty not even to yourself you are nothing
Prodigy12345 chapter 19 . 8/9
I love your take on Sasuke. You write him excellently. I also do not love the take on Konohamaru for one reason...he does have conviction. He wants to be Hokage. Maybe Naruto's early appearance in his life changed that, but still...I think he rather lacks the proper mindset needed to be Hokage, like in canon, before Naruto knocked it out of him. Still not sure. I also wonder about Sakura...How can she be fixed...I really thought the war would do that...
Prodigy12345 chapter 18 . 8/9
I love the arc. I hate Hidn even more now...I love the development and I love that you brought Pakura into this. Too bad Kakuzu might kill her. I love her and Scorch Release doesn't get enough love...I really want a new arc though because this has scarred me...
Prodigy12345 chapter 8 . 8/9
I forgot this last chapter, but I wonder if the Leaf will collect the Sky-nins' data to find out how to change their techniques and defences to prevent future attack...like with the Yamanaka thing.

Alo, we finally see the appearance of ROOT. I hope you don't pull all that bullshit about ROOT being good and all. Sarutobi officially closed it years go and Danzo will have to answer for his crimes.

Also, Shinno taught Oorchimaru several regeneration techniques, so I wonder if his mind could be salvaged for new medical practices for the Leaf, as well as countermeasures for Orochimaru. It'll be really cool if Hiruzen uses the regeneration technique to help him fight Oro.

I also wonder how they'll defeat Shinno since Sasuke played a critical role in canon
Prodigy12345 chapter 7 . 8/9
I was wondering if Tenzou would help with the rebuilding efforts like he did when Peein attacked. Since he's still in ANBU, I doubt it but still. Also, I thought Dark Release allowed one to absorb chara instead...meh.

I was also wondering if Naruto would study fuuinjutsu and stuff. "The Professor" was noted to be highly skilled in every ninja art afterall...
5,141 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »