Reviews for The Star Child and the Waitress
CyrusDiamon chapter 1 . 8/4
Although I love Red Pride I would of loved to see this become a full fic. I've never really watched true blood but reading this make me want to watch it.
MWRANDOM chapter 1 . 5/28
Good work.
imperator277 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
This looks good. Update soon
mmat chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Would like to see more to this one.
robert32514 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I dare u to continue this
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
please come back to this
Challenge King chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This was a very good one-shot. I like the thought of Sookie and Clark being together they seem to be a good fit for each other. I hope you decide to come back to this and make more chapters for it or least make a sequel for it.
Sarah28 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Please make this a series. It's good.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Good story.
Matthew Barnette chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
It would also be intriguing if the story goes into a little more detail into how much the fairies know about Krypton, Clark, and the Kawatche caves.
Matthew Barnette chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This story holds potential. I would like to see the animosity between Clark and Bill build up into a all-out battle. I would also like to see how Clark would fair against Eric. There should be an epic showdown for Sookie's affection between the three.
S27 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Please continue.
Berserker chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Good story. Good crossover. I hope you write a follow up to show how it changed things for Sookie's future and how it changed Clark's "destiny"...

I would also like to see everyone's reaction in Smallville, even Jor-El.

And Chloe's "If he chose a blonde, why couldn't he choose me?" schtick.
steve chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
need chapter 2, and nice since clark could kill all the vampire even high ranking one, very easy.
StarlitStar chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I really enjoyed this crossover story hope you do more