Reviews for Done Only in the Mud
Emerald Leapord chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
lol this is a great story i always sort of wondered what was truly happening when they were tussling in the mud behind the shield and I admit this did cross my mind
Herald-MageAnduli chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
LOL! I love this one! :) I can just imagine the two of them enjoying themselves while everyone else think they're tearing each other apart! Very good! This goes on my favorites list!
runtus maximus chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
So adorably sweet. I loved it!
Mayra chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
(falls to floor and laughs like a loon while ponding on floor - wipes tears of laughter at the end, and gets up and starts to write a great review for the author)

If you did not quite catch my thoughts on the story then I'll make it clear with writing. I loved your take on the infamous mud fight between 'Lendel and Van. It was great and the part about the sneaked in kisses was prefect. I loved it, keep it up.

- A Fan
Leshyaedawnfire chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
GoldenFyre chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Fluffyness, well dirty fluff, (lol) byut fluff nonetheless! I was looking thruogh your storys, and it was so weird, you've written like half of my favirote storys, i never knew the were the same author! . Anyway, i love this story, 'tis muddy fluff!
RosaleenBan chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
This is wonderful - so sweet, and so close to what I imagine the fight would have been like. One problem: Van's eyes are a dazzling silver, not dark blue.
Stefen chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Yay! I love Van and 'Lendel. Yay!
wizard116 chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
this is very good. i love van and lendel. this is just how i would imagine it between them.
DarkangelWings chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Fluffiness! I loved it. That was really good. I like Tylendel/Vanyel fics that aren't centered around 'Lendel dying. Very nice!
Kagemihari chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
I've just spent 30 minutes trolling through the Lackey fic on FFnet, trying to find this little one-shot... XD I had read it awhile back and didn't review it for some reason, but it had made an impression on me and I wanted to find it again-but I didn't remember the author's name, or how I ended up on your page in the first place that day. I believe it had something to do with WK, IIRC, but it may have been HP. At any rate, I saw this little fic and thought it was incredibly sweet and cute and hilarious, and I had to come find it again so I could save it. ; So now that I'm back, I'm reviewing...I loved it. Great job fleshing out a classic scene with some real emotion.
Queen's Own chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
This is REALLY good, first of all. Just one thing: was Van mindspeaking at the end? because at that point, his Gifts hadn't been blasted open. other than that, it was really good!
KatFay chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
I always wondered what was going in their heads when they fought.
Shadowfax chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
hehehe Cute. An enjoyable read. ]
LadyRune chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Just randomly looking through your, and this is one of my favorite scenes from the Last Herald-Mage series, sadly for loss of lovely description into Van's and Lendel's person life, which you have so wonderfully filled in here. Two pretty boys, rolling around in the mud...*sighs*