Reviews for Behind The Curtain
Cara chapter 4 . 3/31
This is a great story. I'm glad you decided to update it and hope you continue to!
Esthernight chapter 4 . 2/19
I love this story! Please update
Hannah chapter 4 . 2/2
Wow, I can't believe you updated this! I LOVED this and didn't think you were continuing so it was disappointing. So glad to see you back writing again...it's phenomenal as ever. I think there's such great angst potential here and love how you are writing Shawn and his deep feelings of conflict. I can see this going in all sorts of directions regarding his relationships with Cory, his own father, the trailer park, Turner, etc. I just love it. I hope on a personal note you are feeling better. Glad to see you back, looking forward to more!
Esthernight chapter 3 . 1/19
I really interested in this! Please update.
Esthernight chapter 1 . 1/19
So well written. Shawn and Fenny are so in character.
Adrian chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This is great, wish you continued
Guest chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
This is amazing! can't wait for more
jessica chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
wow, i'm so glad you updated. i didn't think you would, and i hate it when stories as good as these go without new chapters. i know real life gets in the way tho! you're a fabulous writer and i really love this angle. Shawn seems completely lost here and i'm hoping he finds some support along the way. it'd be so interested to see how Chet and the Matthews family are portrayed. thank you again for sharing, and i seriously hope it's not another long spell without chapters and updates!
Mychaela chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Next to Shawn/Cory, I love Shawn/Minkus!:) 3
More please :)
redrose2310 chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Yay i like M/S pairing and I think thats where your going. :}more please
pages.of.altaire chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
You have to keep writing! :D This is going along great! Please update soon!

KW
michalka chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Awesome. You're writing is excellent and I love this premise. Very much worth exploring. I hope you continue! I'd love to see the dynamics between Shawn, Cory and his own family members while he deals with his sexuality. There haven't been very many stories that focus on this and it doesn't hurt that you're obviously a terrific author. More?