Reviews for The Sacrifice
Kimmiko T chapter 13 . 1/4/2012
I love this story!

I would love to read a sequel!

Thanx!

P.S.

I also love to know I'm not the only super hero obsesed girl too.

Most girls at my school would probely call me a geek...cause I like super heroes.

I like a lot of them...but my fav is Spider-Man!

I've watched a few of his series...my fav spider-man series is the spectacular spider-man...to bad they canaled it...I love Peter&Gwen together!

I even have a few comics of spider-man!

He's my fav not japanese Hero of all time.

I say non-japanese cause there's of japanese type super-hero's I like more than Spider-Man...like Inuyasha for instants...but Spider-Man has to be my favorite american super hero no dount!

Well Ja'ne!
jordylilly777 chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
you'll never be the only girl with a superhero obsession! me and my older sister are obsessed with spider-man!
jordylilly777 chapter 13 . 6/19/2011
you continue to amaze me with your stories! i love the ending! continue writhing!
taz0718twoaol.com chapter 13 . 9/15/2009
I THINK THAT THIS STORY WAS VERY GOOD GREAT EVEN ITS WAS LIKE RIGHT OUT OF THE MOVIE I THINK U SHOULD MAKE A VERY BIG SEIRES OUT OF THIS THING I LIKE TO SEE MORE OF PETERS AND MJS LOVE FOR EACH OTHER TO GROW EVEN BIGGER THEN BEFORE SO GO WITH IT TRUE BELIVER
pfairy chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
That was adorable! Great story :D
Owl Emporium chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
Ahh...evil, evil people. Lol. xD

Angelica
goldacharmed chapter 13 . 7/30/2008
omg i would tly love to see a sequel, please tell me if you made one already or not. and if not please let me know when you do make one. i really enjoyed this story. it was very suspenseful. i loved it. great job and cant wait for the sequel that better be up. ill check now. later dude
Crikeynettle chapter 13 . 5/13/2007
E, that was really good _

I think the character development was very strong, you got them just how i imagined them... though, i don't really know them all that well, i've just seen the movies ;

Can't wait for that sequel :)
htbthomas chapter 13 . 3/25/2007
You definitely left it open for a sequel... I noticed it - but did you ever finish it? I guess I'll find out.

Your speech from MJ to Peter is a lot like the one in SM2... I wonder who was reading fanfic on the script team? lol.
htbthomas chapter 11 . 3/25/2007
I definitely remember this bit - but I can't remember how it turned out! Looking forward to the ending!
htbthomas chapter 10 . 3/25/2007
Yay! Go MJ - stop that slime! :D
htbthomas chapter 6 . 3/25/2007
And they're working together, too? I can't definitely see the similarities! Whoa. Very interesting. :)
htbthomas chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
Here's where you're the prescient one! Eddie and Peter competing for the same job? Watch for that in the new movie...

I love seeing this stuff in fic. Awesome.
htbthomas chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Okay, I'm thinking that yes, I did read this... oh, bad me. I reviewed your post-SM2 stories, but not this, I guess. But it's been long enough that I don't remember anymore what happened! So, I'll read again. :)

BTW, you should seriously consider posting Strangers On A Train on LJ - we must get more of the old f-list into the Spidey fanfic! (And dare I hope that the chapter you mentioned recently is in process? 39 days to go until the film!)
techgeekster chapter 13 . 1/30/2005
That story was wonderful! Just so you know, you really need to hurry and finish Curiosity Killed the Cat! It's killing my having to wait!:D Keep up the good work! You're one of my favorite fanfic authors.