Reviews for La Mia Bella Sirenetta
Babylion Sakura chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Wow, this story was amazing.
jane1292 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
So what's going on? Two usernames or copying?
s/8011292/1/La-Mia-Bella-Sirenetta#
The Prettiest Wallflower chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Omg! This was so depressing :(
I can't tell if this is happy ending or not.
A green eyed girl chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
good story. )
Lona W. Hall chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Wow, great story! Loved it very much...been thinking of doing a merfic for awhile now, yours makes me want to do one even more :)
Cared chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Very different and interesting.
MrsSpaceCowboy chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Dark. Haunting. Beautiful. I loved it.
texasbella chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Thank you for your submission, I really enjoyed it! :)

texasbella
sisik chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Your story is so wonderful and magical, I really enjoyed reading it.

Even though your main characters are Mermaids their pain was so direct and authentic, that it made for one emotional ride.

I was very moved by Benji's memory of his grandmother, and his analogy between his and Dr. Jacoe's behavior and the Nazis behavior. I think you managed to beautifuly describe the conflict of a person in a situation where there is almost no choice [though I do believe there's always a choice], but to be "evil" and you did it in such a humane manner that it made me identify with him as much as I did with his victims.

The relationship between Edward and Bella was fascinating, from the beginning of their acquaintance through the circumstances why they were captured. I could feel Edward's need to save Bella was physicall and not just emotionale.

In the end I think you wrote a beautiful dark story of how humans and humanity in general treat the exceptional in society, the freaks and extraordinary ones.

I hope that you will think about expanding this story, the world you built is so fascinating and the period vagueness just adds another level of originality.

I would love to read any other stories you wrote as soon as I'll find out who you are :)

Thanks so much for sharing.

Sisi

I'm sorry if there are spelling mistakes I'm not a native English speaker.
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This was brilliant. Dark and perfectly set in a foreboding mood that made me want to speed through to the end to see them find each other, but at the same time, I wanted to slow my reading to savor the story. Loved this. Thanks for writing!
SoapyMayhem chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Thanks for entering! What a wonderful and terrifying story you've weaved! Great job!
Merina Green chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
LOVED it! So original. And dark. But lovely, so lovely.
earthsista chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
WOW! This is amazing. :)
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I loved it so so good so heartbreaking and beautiful and romantic think you
rubybeachdragnfly chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Wow! This was amazing! Very original, the first mermaid B & E I've encountered! Bravo!