Reviews for Showering
8Emily-The-Strange8 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Aww very sweet at the start... and very hot in the end love it
Jayno chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
So hot and cute.
LBQIO chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
great fic
miroku girl15 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I really needed someone to address this issue (the shower part was just a bonus). Every time I see that damn preview of Blaine singing "Somebody That I Used to Know" my heart brakes into a thousand tiny pieces at the possible foreshadowing it might imply for Kurt and Blaine's relationship. Oh dear cheeseus why do show us such painful things over and over and over again. I am seriously to old to be getting this worked up over a tv show. But I can't help it T-T I love Klaine sooo much! At least glee starts again next week.

But seriously, I think I have the simplest solution that could fix everything. Blaine used to go to a private school, New York City is full of privet academies, Kurt is moving to New York City, Cooper lives in New York City. Blaine could just transfer to a private academy in NYC! Problem shoveled! Of course that would be to easy for Ryan Murphy. It would have been easy for Ryan Murphy to stick with the original script from season 2 and have Blaine be older than Kurt. It would have been to easy for him to make them both seniors. *sarcastically* Nooo! He just had to make this huge problem and not use the easiest solution to fix it! all I have to say is if Ryan Murphy makes Klaine break up SOMEBODY'S GOING TO PAY!
mardie186 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I want wet naked Chris to go with wet naked Darren. But alas. The perils of network TV. The closest we get to wet naked Chris is the Nick Kids Choice awards where we got Wet Green Slimed but still very much clothed Chris. Le Sigh. Still, can't wait for this episode. Somebody That I Used To Know has been playing on repeat since it was released yesterday. Nice one shot! Too bad you don't write for Glee.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
That was just so beautiful... I absolutely loved it!

I don't understand how you can come up with such amazing stories, one after the other. :)
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
OMG... if they included that in the show... BEST. EPISODE. EVER.
LJ chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
your PG-13 story is lister under M. You might want to fix that.
lilmm chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
For all that this is the expected shower-sex-in-the-school-locker-room scene, I love that it's also so much more. You managed to make it sweetly domestic and also very young. I adore that Blaine was nervous about Kurt seeing him in the shower - a ridiculous sentiment considering they've seen each other naked who knows how many times before, but this is in a different way, it's a different kind of intimacy. And although it's also the expected Kurt-reassures-Blaine-about-their-year-apart-with-sex scene, the sweetness between them feels genuinely reassuring this time.

Basically, I love it.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Omg I love Klaine shower sensual hotness! HOLY CRAP I wish the spoiler was this whole freaking fic, but I know that's obviously not going to happen since Glee isn't on HBO. ; Maybe we'll still get a Kliss though- fingers crossed!
seheronelves chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Sweet but sexy, I like it :D
stoleyouaway chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This was awesome! Very hot and well-written :)
inukimeko chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
WHY WOULD YOU WRITE THAT. I know what the spoiler us now I just want Kurt to cut in the middle of that song and then shove Blaine against the shower wall. *_*

Oh awesome job btw :3

bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oh my god, this was awesome and hot and adorable. I don't know how you do it. I can't wait for the episode but the stuff you've written about them always blows the show out of the water in every way, lol xD
mynamjo chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
That had to be one of the sweetest story I have read.