Reviews for Operation: To Fool A Hawke
Ladycaitwolf chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
That was brilliant. Could you maybe write one where String tries to fool Cait at something.
jareya chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
So many things to love about this story... the interaction between Caitlin and String, the interaction with their kids, the humor, and the angsty bits were perfectly done. I love how they resolved things maturely, by being honest and talking them through. I enjoyed it very much.
Bamboozlepig chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I'm so glad you decided to add this to the story, it's gives us wonderful insight into Caitlin's thoughts and reasoning as to why she decided to pull this particular trick on Hawke. I really think you captured her voice and viewpoints very well, and I absolutely love the humor in this story, not to mention how beautifully you portray the love between Cait and Hawke.
OldSFfan chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Cait's point of view in this chapter defused the trauma of the first chapter. I enjoyed how Cait and String made up, and I enjoyed the opinionated voices of their daughters.
Ms. Anonymous chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
It was good to read Caitlin's POV. Now that my heart rate has gone down, I can see the humor a little better. Great chapter and looking forward to more.
Riabhach chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Good chapter! Nice to see from Cait's POV
Bamboozlepig chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
LOL, Caitlin really had me going there, I actually thought she was leaving Hawke..what a wicked funny little prank she played, good thing he was strong-hearted enough to take it! I like how you write their relationship, they're very loving (April Fool's joke aside) and committed to each other and their children, and they're both equals in the marriage. Definitely a fun and funny read!
Ms. Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
'Operation-To Fool A Hawke' - scared me to! April Fools ... I knew what today was and I still fell for it. I read the summary, so I knew everything would be okay in the end. Please don't break them up again, though. Great job, as always, and can't wait for more of your stories. (Still waiting for my heart rate to go down, by the way.)
Rkady chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Good stuff, as usual! Caitlin was REALLY brave to do that, though I admit, I think that would be taking it too far! Anyway, got done with novel #4-its about a mining colony on Mars-editing it now, hope to get it up pretty soon, got ideas for the next big project-I need to get so much CRAP done-have two Harry Potter stories I need to write, plus the novel I was talking about, plus getting ready for the next competition in November-good to see you are still kicking, though-let me know how you are!
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Robert,

Pleasure to read. Well-written. Scared the heck out of me, but the issue was resolved satisfactorily. I think Cait ought to find a different acting coach! The two girls are well-drawn characters. As always, I look forward to more from you.
Riabhach chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Being a person who hates april fool's jokes - if I were Hawke I wouldn't have forgiven her so quickly - good fic though!