Reviews for Love always conquers
Iheartbooks394 chapter 9 . 7/21
Iheartbooks394 chapter 1 . 7/21
Yes! So happy to have found this story - looking for a vengeful Hermione rn!
BubaDictator chapter 16 . 5/16/2014
Your story is trully amazing. I loved every chapter and especially your Snape's personality :)
xX-Blue. Nymph-Xx chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
Snape playing match maker? Never thought i would see that day!
Bloody Brilliant!
Courtneymae94 chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
ah, what a perfect ending. I loved the story and really...any story that shows how wrong ron is for Hermione...who could dislike it?!
Sorceress of Magic chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
aww that was an interesting story, never thought of a dark hermione but you did it well.
Cringo chapter 15 . 2/14/2013
I love your A/N note and totally completely agree with it. lol

Great story, I've read it before and here I'm back reading it again. You could have made a triad with Harry/Hermione/Draco. lol I adore Luna but I love her with Neville. Not sure why, but I adore the two of them together so very much.
Kam18 chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
I'm really enjoying this and I'm looking forward to reading more. :) just thought that I would let you know before I continue reading.

Looking forward to reading the rest,
PrincessCodeLyoko chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
DramionHarry/Luna they are the best
I like this story it was interesting keep writing
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 16 . 9/7/2012
While I'm a steady supporter of Harry/Ginny a decently done Harry/Luna is a close second. I do have more problem with Ginny being evil though. However... I so love how you worked both Hermione's growth and the Draco/Hermione relationship which was the predominant focus of this story. I would have liked to have seen more of their coming to terms with their relationship as well as more extrapolation on Draco's thoughts about liking her for four years.

I do agree that as much as I adore Dumbledore in canon he could be a goal-focused cad.

I really enjoyed Snape's portrayal and his views on Draco and Hermione together. That was really entertaining. Him being the one to 'kill' Harry and thinking of Lily while doing so was very heart-wrenching. I also liked how Sirius was the one to meet Harry, seeing how in your story Dumbledore is alive so obviously couldn't. You did a great job keeping his comments to things which he would know too.

Thanks so much for writing.
Arwen J Hui chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
My phone nearly went flying across the room after reading this chapter. This is so well done.
Hermione'sHairLookAlike chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
I like it all except that harry luna got together, I like it better with luna and neville , ginny and harry
Xiry chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
It's amazing that I've read this story for as long as I did. Your repeated spelling mistakes are appalling and hard to get past. I've ignored it for as long as I did because this story seemed to have a lot of potential but it's beyond acceptable. Besides those glaring mistakes, your characters are extremely OOC and not in a good way. The story's rushed... and suddenly Hermione is in love with Draco after no such foreplay? The character development on Draco is completely nonexistent and even though it is Hermione's POV, he couldn't have just changed and made Hermione fall in love with him in two seconds. Since when is the war DURING seventh year? They fell out after sixth and were on the run the entirety of that time. Since when is Ginny suddenly a bitch? She was never in the story to begin with and now she's throwing the Unforgivable? What happened to shopping and announcing the dance? What happened to developing Ron's character? I also loathe how you state at the end of this chapter how Luna and Draco are their new best friends and they're inseparable because honestly that's neither's way of acting. Your story lacks plot development in terms of characters and interaction. However, as revolting as that was, your "dark Hermione" and extreme brother/sister relationship between her and Harry was actually pretty refreshing if not odd, and a nice addition to the plot.
elianna.cullen chapter 16 . 7/16/2012
Oh, dear! I loved this fic of yours! It's just perfect!
Selene Silva chapter 17 . 6/24/2012
Hello... I sign your petition!