Reviews for Fusion of Destinies: A Fistful of Buttload
D.T chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
If it makes you guys feel any better, if anyone reads this, nintendo is planning a new metroid game at this moment. Its still on the drawing boards and all, but they are definitely planning another game, so you havent seen the last of Samus Aran...
D.T chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
um...Grey X? Are you still working on the new fusion of destinies? or have you fallen into the depths of the internet, never to be seen or heard of again on your account? cause if so,i would like to say that your stories have been so great, i read, reread, and reread again the fusion of destinies. i hope you are proud knowing you have filled my heart where that missing metroid related fanfiction was supposed to go, and that you perked up my spirits when i was feeling down. if you have/are leaving the account and quitting making stories due to a lost spark, then goodbye. if you are still working on the story, then i hope you tale your time, cause nobody should force themselves to a deadline, cause then it gets really stressing.
i hope that, either way, you tackle life with energy and goals in mind. and have fun...
D.T chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
sorry about what i thought when i first saw the story, i thought it really was gonna be the third one but now i realized that its all just nonsense. 5/5
Shin F chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
Nice! Loved the last chapter. Can't wait for FoD 3 to finally kick off. The villains trying to hide behind the 'missing archway' was hilarious! And the kick in the groin was priceless. (Even though I always imagined he'd given them up in a ritual or something :P)
Dragon Man 180 chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
I love the crazy villainess fight, but SA-X gets the win for the bikini and Dr. Mario. Voldemort getting kicked in the groin and Ridley getting swarmed by house elves was also great.

And a way to let Dobby live: if Harry had the stunner on him as Bellatrix was throwing the dagger that would kill Dobby, Harry reacted to late to stop her but the blast hit the dagger and destroys it. This allows Dobby to live on.
Sorakage Sama chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Once again, this was a masterpiece reading about the four villains getting into a dust cloud fight was classic. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Sorakage Sama chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
I loved the ending. The two biggest Mary sues in all of Literary history duking it out just as Draco gets smashed into the Earth's crust. You really manages to pull another masterpiece chapter out of your hat. This was comedy GOLD! My favorite part had to have been Bellatrix Facing off against a yellow lantern. And one final question: Why in the name of all that is good and holy was Voldemort keeping rabid female squirrels under his robe? Or do I not want to know?

Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Okay, that whole SSBB-type battle actually made me snort. The whole thing was funny, but that was what killed me. XD I did want to go look at the fanart, but ffnet tends to eat links, so you'll have to split it up somehow for it to actually be visible.
Justin chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Oh yeah, that WOULD make sense as to how Ridley got frozen like that! Nice job, and along the same lines, nice job putting together the thing about Samus and Adam's little brother. I thought I might be the only one who noticed that.

"Anal-raped up the arse" is redundant, but even aside from that you laid the buttrape/etc. on a little thick
Sorakage Sama chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
*Snort!* Another Masterful chapter. Once again you prove to be a master of banter. I half expected Adam to pull a Scarface at the end: "Say hello to my little friends!" Great job as usual.

PhiloWorm chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
Hehe, the crossover potential packed into that self-aware toy is a work of art. Knowing at least one combination (or so I think), I can hardly wait to see what depraved sins against nature your twisted mind will spawn.
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
LOL! Wow, are you really going to write fanfics about Bones, Transformers, MLP, South Park, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sailor Moon, Sly Cooper, Crisis the Giant/Vore Fetish Naga Chick I Vaguely Remember from Wandering Through Deviantart, and whatever fandom Shanoa is from in various crossovers? If so, then man, you've definitely got me beaten as far as having too many plot-bunnies goes. XD

Anyway, I definitely got a kick out of this.
Sorakage Sama chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Oh man, that was a good one. I loved the witty banter between the characters. And I can't wait to see what happens next. The Dumbledore chapter's bound to attract some interest given how much of a love 'em or hate 'em character he is.

Azure Winter chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
Bout time I reviewed this one, lol.

While it isn't a sequel I have been enjoying this, and this chapter just about took the cake, (random nonsense usually is my favorite type of humor, especially with characters I know and like).

Optimus's sudden appearance was probably the best part of this chapter (and I do admit, regardless of time, or place, Optimus is Optimus to me, especially when it's Peter Cullen voicing him).

As for the previous chapters... hard to say which one I liked best... they were all good... ok chapter 1 was probably the best.

Next time is Albus and Adam eh? That WILL be interesting.
Sorakage Sama chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
Once again. loved the witticisms. That verbal gunfight eclipsed the OK coral by an order of a magnitude and then some. Great work, as usual.