Reviews for In Between
A really good job.I love all your stories and your English is very I need you to write some more of your excellent stories and a sequel to the fantastic story ..Stepping ,PLEASE start soon.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/22
Excellent!
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I enjoyed reading this. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Great job!
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Hi, you chose the missing scenes perfectly!
Of course Tim needed to blow off steam at Tony. Actually though, I blame Abby for leaving Tim confused ;)
Maybe she didn't want him in a war zone?
Now Ziva had to confront Tony, it was a foregone conclusion where! Worried, is she? Nice!
My favorite scenes were with Gibbs, they always are with me ... you characterized him the way I see him, that's so cool! Lovely how Gibbs was all worried! Drove below the speed limit, shocking ;)
I think you meant 'he'll come to the same conclusion', not 'revelation'.
Kinda late for telling you, it just bugged me. Hope you wont mind.
Thanks for bringing a great episode back to mind! There is further potential for stories with Jardines' brother (hint, hint ... begging). Thanks and cheers!
nando2k50 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Very well done, i was looking for an update on your other story and found this... Did enjoy it very much, thank you...
Ky111 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
A pretty good one-shot. But I really hope you update Ground Rules like ASAP.

I also like all the back story and motivation between some of the actions that happened in this episode, especially why Tony tricked McGee into not volunteering (even though I wouldn't think he would of been chosen anyway besides being to green to go without a more senior Agent, actually that's pretty much the only reason and Tony being more qualified, Jardine went because of her contacts so that decision pretty much sealed that McGee wouldn't be going besides who ever went needed to be able to run an investigation independently without supervision, which at the time McGee probably wasn't up for especially in a hostile environment).

Later.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
One nik pick

Gibbs was a Marine ! not army there is a big differences
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Nice little one-shot on a great eps. however I think miss a something important. Yes, you are a Tony fan but I think you add on to this... interaction with Gibb and McGee after Tony left... just me
charli911 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
great story... going now to see if you have a followup story, detailing Tony's return and McGee realizing that Tony was right in not wanting Tim to go... and of course, the reunion with Papa Gibbs...;-)
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Well, I would headslap you but don't see any reason to do so. You know our boys and girl quite well! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I like how you wrote this however I must point out NCIS... Navy not army
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
no head slap from me ;-). very nice characterization, very well done! no idea why i only found this story just now...anyway, great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Great one-shot... like you I loved this esp.
Klecky chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
What a great episode tag! You wrote well, showing the emotional depth of the characters (contrasting with the humorous and universal observation that finicky Jardine shouldn't be trusted with a weapon, let alone too much dust). I'm looking forward to reading your other stories. Thanks!