Reviews for The 19th Hunger Games You Reap What You Sow
anunleashedmind chapter 22 . 7/21/2018
That was wonderful. I love how you tied the two together there in the end. Such a great story.
texican chapter 22 . 9/9/2016
I don't know much about the books or the film series but I enjoyed this very much. Your take on Faberry hit all the right notes. I especially loved that Rachel would sing anytime and that Quinn was as fierce and as loyal as ever. Great use of the other gleeks as well. Especially Sam. Thanks for keeping this up.
DocYellow chapter 22 . 1/8/2015
This was a great story and I really really enjoyed it. I really hope at you write a small one shot where Katniss meets the original love story in the games the two girls who changed it and she hears there story.

I really did like reading this that I kinda ignored another story that I started reading to read this one.
CJ chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I just need to say a few things:
1. Quinn Fabray never seemed OOC to me at all. I loved your characterization of her actually! And I think you did every character amazing justice!
2. You did a fantastic job blending two universes together and making it so very realistic and believable. This is seriously the most amazing fic I've read so far.
3. You brought me to tears, literal sobbing tears and it was the most painful experience of my life however I'm so happy that I survived to the end! I loved the ending and am very happy I stuck through despite the many many tears. You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to read more!
0mniessence chapter 22 . 8/12/2013
This was an incredible story. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR IT! IT WAS BRILLIANT. FIT IN SO PERFECTLY WITH THE CANON HUNGER GAMES!
0mniessence chapter 21 . 8/12/2013
OMG, RACHEL REMEMBERS QUINN!

SO PERFECT.
0mniessence chapter 20 . 8/12/2013
NOOOOOOO, QUINN'S SO.. DEAD INSIDE
0mniessence chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
SUE!

You also did a good thing, doing right by yourself, the citizens, faberry, and jean

r.i.p
0mniessence chapter 18 . 8/12/2013
WILL! You did a good thing

r.i.p
Brittany. No brittana?
0mniessence chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
NOOOOOO, DAVEEE HAS HEEEER
0mniessence chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
Shelby! lol hiram and shelby both fell in love with leroy xD