Reviews for Cat Valium
Love Of Blood chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Will there be a chapter three? Please keep on writing.
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Ketamine? That's the stuff they fed me when I had my leg amputated, I believe. Or what that ketermine?
Rebecca1 chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Please update this soon , it could become very interesting :D
WheresReenie chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Wow! Excellent piece! Love the visual imagery. Being an old Deadhead - I can tell you you got the visual and physical sensations right. Never touched Ketamine, but have experienced "enlightenment." Keep up the good work!
Recoloured chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Can't wait to see how this story progresses, hopefully Reid can get through this with Hotch. Update soon! :)
Sue1313 chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
I am so glad that he made it. It is so good that he is talking to Hotch. He does not need to be alone. I hope Hotch takes him home with him.
Zebrastreifen chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Hey :)

I really like your story - the descriptions of Reid's hallucinations are very authentic (as far as I can judge that...)

Please continue soon - I'd love to know what Reid tells Hotch!
Coseepo chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Oh God, continue soon, I bloody love Hotch in protective mode.
SpiderKateCriminalMind chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
OH DEAR! Reid what have you gotten yourself into this time? And is it bad that in a twisted way I found this really funny?
WheresReenie chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I know I've read other stories by you and liked them. This one is very good. I love the imagery and sense of confusion. For someone not familiar with these drugs - you've done your research well. Looking forward to the next chapter and how Hotch and Reid deal with the fallout of his drug use.

Keep up the good writing!
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I am so glad that Hotch is there to help Spencer. I so hope he is going to be OK.
Ravenboo chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I was actually given IV ketamine for a same-day eye surgery a few years ago. I don't remember falling asleep until later that night once I was home from the place. I only vaguely remember the surgery itself..it was weird. I asked the anesthesist what he was putting in the IV, expecting him to say valium..when he said ketamine I blurted out, Special K ? !. He almost fell on the floor asking.."you know what this is?"..I said "yeah, and I know it's also a large animal tranquilizer"...maybe my body size and whatever the dose they gave me was much smaller than usual. People thought it was odd they used it in human surgery, I just know that's what he said it was..Poor Reid, I hope he's ok :(.
theangelsarecoming chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This may not be the best thing to say, but if I ever use drugs, I want THAT ONE. You made it sound amazing. Great job! :D
Rebecca1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This was really good :) sad but good nonetheless