Reviews for Krait book 12a A busy year at Prince Peak
dianaanne chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
I have seen two spellings of Seag in this chapter (the other being Seagh). Which is right?
Anne chapter 15 . 1/1/2014
Found where I was before your most recent update in re-reading the series. Other than Siegfried, I wonder if you have considered an update (perhaps a chapter or two) on how the restored werewolves have managed to assimilate. Especially the guy in PTG's army of giants.
anne chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
Well, actually a review of story so far. Things I really enjoyed: Roseli's mom, movie quotes and Seagh. He is too funny. Also like silvana (sp?) storyline.

Anne
Gardengirl6 chapter 15 . 4/17/2012
Noble is as noble does... Siegfried succeeds on all counts. What's complan?

Schmidt would be a real asset to re-enactors. Would probably find a happy home among SCAdians, too, come to think of it. But I think he'll be fine, whatever he does.

Nice to find a helper for Willow, too. I like the notion of Ollivander adopting him so the name lives on. 392 BC was a looooooooong time ago, after all!

Yet another fantastic read. Sorry that RL is harassing you; you'll be in my prayers.
Gardengirl6 chapter 14 . 4/17/2012
Ah, Irmi... learning the important life lesson that SO much is dependent on 'compared to what?'

At last we get the TRUE Siegfried... not the wuss who was Gellert's son. I look forward to getting to know this lad better!
anne chapter 15 . 4/13/2012
Sarah, that was a most satisfying end to the story. I really like the potential of the 11-year-old boy!
Queen of the Jungle chapter 15 . 4/13/2012
the other revived werewolves sound like they have some interesting tales! the hippy wolf made me chuckle! daddio!
Queen of the Jungle chapter 14 . 4/13/2012
poor Siegfried! I can't imagine anything worse than waking up 400 later and finding that all I loved and knew was now gone!
Trancefan chapter 13 . 4/12/2012
Yay exams! That means the long hols are coming up... and the next year of fun! :)
Gardengirl6 chapter 13 . 4/12/2012
No great pearls for this chapter. Exams are exams, and those what know their stuff do well! Interesting social commentary is always good - whether it's poking at Slughorn or noticing the lack of human kindness in the aftermath of a tragedy.
Queen of the Jungle chapter 13 . 4/12/2012
was that your dear Fenella that Seagh transfigured? once again I really enjoyed reading about the exams! and poor Anett! but I know how the class feels- I've got something of a brown thumb myself. one of my brothers owns a nursery and is an avid collector of bromeliads and carnivorous plants; I always say he got my share of the green thumb genes!
Gardengirl6 chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
I think I agree with Sarah about Cerellia's father behaving badly.

One hopes Leneli will get over herself and see others as people, and let them see her that way, too.

Henik sees much, doesn't he? Poor Zoe. I like how Sarah helps her use diplomat-speak to guilt her parents into behaving well. A good use for it! A big drippy fuss about nothing... what a great way to sum it up and make it sound as childish as it is!

The werewolf recon trip sounds perfectly creepy. I suspect more creepiness to follow when they are awakened. Does Severus have someone to hand who speaks MHG?

The Finnish Flobberworm is indeed aptly called. What a drip.
Gardengirl6 chapter 11 . 4/11/2012
Nicely done, Roseli! I like that Severus reads to the little 'uns in the evenings. I still read to my 13 y/o.

Miss Perceval might be dead weight logistically, but she's attentive to subtleties - like what is and isn't tolerated in terms of interpersonal behavior.

Donald doesn't know if he likes Lucius... LOL! But he will be perfect for breaking the news, won't he?

Oh, those fey are SO naughty! Good for Severus for poking him but good.
Gardengirl6 chapter 10 . 4/11/2012
Silvina's shaping up all over. I love the threat of a 'cauldron full of hot strong detention,' and I love her thinking to ask how to dispose of the concatenation.

Ah, the best put-downs always, in my opinion, require reference of the put-down to a dictionary. *sighs happily*

Is Justin blooded? I don't recall that he is.

We have so been enjoying the Star Wars quotes. I haven't seen Leia's famous, "I am NOT a committee!" yet, though, and would love if you could put that in someone's mouth. Please?

Von Ferret just cracks me up. Yes, they'll work with the man, but they don't yet have to like him. *snerk*

Roseli is a nicely interfering child, isn't she? Well done! Gee whiz, Lucius knows EVERYONE, doesn't he? Nice to have his name to chuck around, though.
Trancefan chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
Yay crazy juniors! :P Antti never will grow up, will he? *sigh* If only he were more dynamic...