Reviews for Civilised Existence
April chapter 17 . 4/7
What an amazing tale! I loved every word of it. Wonderful job. This was a great spin on Rumple and Belle's story.
jewel415 chapter 17 . 3/6
I have read an awful lot of Rumbelle fanfiction, but I must say this has been one of the most delightful stories. You captured the characters in a way all of us who love Rumbelle believe they truly are. You have written them so beautifully together. The dialogue was perfection. The story was just captivating. I read straight through all 17 chapters and was not disappointed with one of them. I was sad for this to end, but it ended perfectly! Will look you up to see what else you have written-I know I will love all of it! : )
FlippedOutFlippy chapter 17 . 12/21/2013
Oh my gosh! I have to say, this has been one of my all time favorite RumBelle stories! OH my gosh! I couldn't stop my giggles at, well, EVERYTHING! Though, Rumpelstiltskin's story was sad...
Please keep writing more RumBelle!
Shivera chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
found this on Archieveofourown Love it
CharlotteAshmore chapter 17 . 11/3/2013
THIS WAS SUCH A WONDERFUL STORY.
LynRward chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
There are no words to describe how much i loved this chapter... brilliant! it was written so well with the right amount of everything very well done
Mini Nicka chapter 17 . 5/15/2013
Wonderful story, read this instead of studied
Aynessa chapter 17 . 3/6/2013
Oh, happy day.

I just had the biggest and most wistful and wonderful sigh of joy.

What a lovely and beautiful tale!
Aynessa chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
Wow!

I have never seen a fanfic that achieves such levels of hotness without actually detailing what they do. You are a fantastic writer!
Aynessa chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
I need to report a murder.

You have slain me by sheer hilarious laughter.

This was UTTERLY brilliant. Such a lovely and wonderful mix of tension, seduction, challenge, and terror. Hahaha so wonderful. I think this might be my favorite chapter.

I *adore* that she yanks off his belt and then stalks away triumphantly. Favorite moment, pretty much ever.
The Prince's Phoenix chapter 17 . 1/30/2013
Beautiful story! I really enjoyed it!
Drac1026 chapter 17 . 1/4/2013
WOW. Awesome story. The twists and turns were amazing, and the climax and ending was unbelievable!
Vinaplains chapter 17 . 12/15/2012
I loved this story.
Alaksandra chapter 17 . 11/27/2012
Oh my! What a brilliant and happy story! Yay! It's a 10 on the Yay-ness scale.
Alaksandra chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
Okay, I have to stop and review or else I will keep reading until the end. I love your version of Belle. So very fun and forgiving. I admire how you have those two silly kids interact with each other.

Wonderful turn of words and the pace of the story is great.