Reviews for Sun
Hahahaha... I love Dick's poetry XD Great job~
Firework's Feelings chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Love this.
renewyorkairs chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
What is the age difference between these two? For some reason, I thought it was only between two and four years, with Dick being the elder of the two.

Also, I love Dick's fantasies. Wouldn't mind seeing him get his wish of being tied up by Jason. They're so great together. Their chemistry is so hot and you express both of them so brilliantly, I can't stop reading.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Ah poetry, I usually hate it (WITH A PASSION) but this kind is fun... what would have been the last line of the second poam had Jason not stopped him?

Great work again, this was a mix of bromance and romance, and strangely, even though I hate incest with a passion, the relationship REALLY works with these two. They're not related, and depending on the situation can switch from bros to lovers on a comfortable level. Their age difference (Which I'm also usually against) helps out to. It's... a really good mix
CrimsonEnigma chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Gah! I love the interaction between Jason and Dick. They're so loveable and I want to squish their cheeks together until they ooze out all the angst. But then, where would be the fun in that? I look forward to the potentially impending angst, and I'm really really looking forward to the potential...ahem...adult interaction.

That was well stated at the end there, Dick. This fic is relevant to my interests.

All in all, love where this is going and can't wait for another chapter! Thanks again for writing it!

~Crimson Enigma
JuxtaposedAlbatross chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I'm such a freaking lurker, and I'm sorry for that! Truth is, I've been reading this story almost since the beginning and never left a comment, so I feel bad for only leaving one now, but hey - one's better than none, right?

This is probably definitely my favorite Jason/Dick story...the way you write their interactions is very real and in-character; my stupid heart gets jerked around by the way you write Jason's internal conflicts and Dick's quiet understanding and both of their unspoken vulnerabilities...it's really great. So great, in fact, that it's hard to perfectly describe it with words.

I cannot wait for the next installment - wonderful work, really! :D