Reviews for Day Break
Maria Contreras chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
Idk, can it? Plz update. Will Nessie find love? What do the other stones do? How much disaster will there be?
Guest chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
OMG! please continue, this is great.
dragon fier 20 chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
well that was shocking. i loved that tho, and hope for more. ( i don't think that imprinitng can stop someone from loving more than one person)
Hihi chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
It can..it stopped jacob from loving bella
Scarlet3086 chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
hahahaahah Jake and Tanya! So funny... I feel bad Nessie lost her best friend though. Please update
Scarlet3086 chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
I hope you update soon! I like this story so far! Great job!
Unmovingocean chapter 11 . 11/22/2012
whhhy did you stop please keep going

!
Antara93 chapter 11 . 9/7/2012
woahhh wat just happened? m so lost but happy fr bella! plzz cont soon
polarbear96 chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
Yes make it so and really good chapter please keep going
Guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
Wth...this is confusing,,,,,why did he stop imprinting on resemee? this isn't making any sense...especially the pregnancy... Great job though.
polarbear96 chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
Yes make it so and really good chapter
Story Obsessed chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
Nooooooo *tears in eyes* he belongs to renesme! I'm sooo pissed -[
Holidai chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
Yea! I hope an imprint can stop you from loving two people at once. However I think its more like you love one person more, you love one person in a more crucial way. This Jake just kinda annoys me, I'd love to see him and Tanya go back to Alaska or spend lots of time getting to know one another.

Huh, I guess what it boils down to, is I feel kinda protective of your Bella and Edward. I want them happy together. :)
ssbksmm chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
TwiNymph chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
Interesting twist. It's funny cuz when SM announced that A Midsummer's Dream was one of the books that would be influencing BD. I always assumed Jacob falling for Tanya.