Reviews for Momentary Delight
Alexa Chloe chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
You know, you always potray Bella and Andy as young children here (well, obviously, as Cissy isn't born yet).. I'm wondering now what the two girls will say when they find out about their mother's affair with another man.
Mia-Zeklos chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This actually made me like Druella a bit - and my opinion of her was always negative. Good job, I really like it!
Historytech chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Please continue that was a very good story, or atleast make another story with these two.
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Oh my gosh, when I read the word "baby", I thought, what if it's Abrazas'? And then his daughter (unknowingly) married Lucius, his son... and Draco...

I'm not sure if this is what you are implying, but... xD

Loved the story!
Minx of Lynex chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I have never read a story featuring Riddle Era characters. This is honestly the first time that I ever have and from what I read here, you did these characters complete justice. I've always seen marriages in pure blood society to always be aranged and this wasn't an exception. It's really sort of sad because like here, most couples don't even love each other. I find it even more horrible that she has someone that loves her, but still can't be truly with him, still can't be truly happy. But like the title said, it can only be a Momentary Delight. I love that Bellatrix was all suspicious like she knew what was going on, it was a very nice touch. All in all this was a very nice piece! You did a great job with it! :)
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Ooh I still feel bad for Cygnus XD

I wonder what will happen if Bellatrix found out, that line about her glaring at her mother suspiciously...

And I'm intrigued, and happy when it said, she grew up in the Black Family. Meaning since her birth she was destined to marry into the family. Which I do agree, being how my Head!Canon is.

I loved the banner :)